Graphics do matter...here's proof!

#41hustlin_pimpstePosted 11/15/2012 6:00:50 AM
vishmarx posted...
i own a porsche...
so i beat half the people on this board....

BUT

sensibly speaking what the hell does it have to do with yor advocating the pc as a gaming platform???

i dont give a $h!t what your psn/gamertag is ....so jst go to sleep its almost morning and youll be late for kindergarten

I have serious doubts about the bolded part of your post when you throw around such childish insults as "you'll be late for kindergarten" and cannot spell "just" as well as not being able to use basic punctuation - ie, don't not dont, you'll not youll.

"Jst" saying.
#42shaunmePosted 11/15/2012 6:05:15 AM
vishmarx posted...
shaunme posted...
you said by owning a pc i miss out on games? i own all consoles aswell ,only true gamers do this ,not company drones like yourself .next .

well what good was your pc doing when you were playing all consoles games for drones like myself
all that money spent on your pc...and tell me what your playing on your pc right now adequately uses all that power available to it and has nothing to do with COD....

witcher 2 was pretty much the only game to come out in years to actually be worthy of spending some money on...i know this coz i did...///////

SO WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING ON YOUR PC THESE DAYS...

evey nintendo game on every nintendo console ,if i choose to ,what part of i own and always have bought every console can your undeveloped brain not process ? im a GAMER , i play games not consoles,to people like me there is no such thing as exclusives .
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //w8pro
#43vishmarxPosted 11/15/2012 6:07:35 AM
hustlin_pimpste posted...
vishmarx posted...
i own a porsche...
so i beat half the people on this board....

BUT

sensibly speaking what the hell does it have to do with yor advocating the pc as a gaming platform???

i dont give a $h!t what your psn/gamertag is ....so jst go to sleep its almost morning and youll be late for kindergarten

I have serious doubts about the bolded part of your post when you throw around such childish insults as "you'll be late for kindergarten" and cannot spell "just" as well as not being able to use basic punctuation - ie, don't not dont, you'll not youll.

"Jst" saying.

WOW gamefaqs grammar nerds again...im better off not responding at since you really DONT HAVE ANYTHING SUBSTANTIAL to say....carry on with your grammar lessons kid.....

and GAWD man youre AWESOME cOZ you put comas and i DONT..MY MISERABLE LIFE ENDS HERE
#44hustlin_pimpstePosted 11/15/2012 6:12:04 AM(edited)
Seriously, man, your posts are giving me dyslexia. Please stop or at least take a few deep gulps of air as you seem set to buttsplode.

EDIT: Dear Lord, see what I mean? Reading your posts made me almost put up "you're" instead of "your" ..... you are infecting me :(
#45vishmarxPosted 11/15/2012 6:11:17 AM
shaunme posted...
vishmarx posted...
shaunme posted...
you said by owning a pc i miss out on games? i own all consoles aswell ,only true gamers do this ,not company drones like yourself .next .

well what good was your pc doing when you were playing all consoles games for drones like myself
all that money spent on your pc...and tell me what your playing on your pc right now adequately uses all that power available to it and has nothing to do with COD....

witcher 2 was pretty much the only game to come out in years to actually be worthy of spending some money on...i know this coz i did...///////

SO WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING ON YOUR PC THESE DAYS...

evey nintendo game on every nintendo console ,if i choose to ,what part of i own and always have bought every console can your undeveloped brain not process ? im a GAMER , i play games not consoles,to people like me there is no such thing as exclusives .

DONT you GET IT..SO DENSE MAN...i DONT CARE WHAT YuO HAVE OR WHO you ARE!
you speak in favor of pc gaming i speak against it....simple/
#46shaunmePosted 11/15/2012 6:11:31 AM
Seriously, man, your posts are giving me dyslexia. Please stop or at least take a few deep gulps of air as you seem set to buttsplode.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //w8pro
#47vishmarxPosted 11/15/2012 6:18:37 AM(edited)
shaunme posted...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sig;

and you own/owned EVERY console

you call me drone

??

shut up ......

no dont ...tell me if
YOUVE EVER BEEN OUT OF YOUR BASEMENT?
OR WHATEVER YOU PREFER TO CALL IT.....
#48shaunmePosted 11/15/2012 6:17:50 AM
vishmarx posted...
shaunme posted...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sig;

you call me drone

??

shut up ......

a P.C is a company now ? a PERSONAL computer ?.God i hope you are not english .
---
#49hustlin_pimpstePosted 11/15/2012 6:20:02 AM
vishmarx posted...
shaunme posted...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sig;

you call me drone

??

shut up ......

Oh please stop. I will even PayPal you money just to have you stop posting your horrific EngRish. PLEASE!

PS People put their specs in sigs so as when they visit the Help or Tech forums, other people can immediately see what their system consists of. I would not expect you to know that from the way you post, but I thought I would try and explain why.
#50vishmarxPosted 11/15/2012 6:22:02 AM
shaunme posted...
vishmarx posted...
shaunme posted...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sig;

you call me drone

??

shut up ......

a P.C is a company now ? a PERSONAL computer ?.God i hope you are not english .

luckily im not...AND i DONT OWN EVERY CONSLOE
///also COULDNT YOU WAIT TO READ THE COMPLETE POST.....

ENGLISH!!??