2. Wii U
  3. Graphics do matter...here's proof!
4 years ago#51
vishmarx posted...
shaunme posted...
vishmarx posted...
shaunme posted...
hustlin_pimpste posted...
Seriously, man, your posts are giving me dyslexia. Please stop or at least take a few deep gulps of air as you seem set to buttsplode.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sig;
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //w8pro

you call me drone

??

shut up ......

a P.C is a company now ? a PERSONAL computer ?.God i hope you are not english .

luckily im not...AND i DONT OWN EVERY CONSLOE
///also COULDNT YOU WAIT TO READ THE COMPLETE POST.....

ENGLISH!!??

You keep crashing my browser .
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //w8pro
4 years ago#52
He drives a Porsche, you know? He certainly didn't get the money for that teaching punctuation.
4 years ago#53
wait until his carer realises he has snuck on to the pc again .
4 years ago#54
Yeah, I reckon he meant to type "severe learning difficulty" when he typed about having a Porsche. The most likely answer.
4 years ago#55
Yeah, I reckon he meant to type "severe learning difficulty" when he typed about having a Porsche. The most likely answer.

:>) .
(message deleted)
4 years ago#57
vishmarx posted...
He drives a Porsche, you know? He certainly didn't get the money for that teaching punctuation.

oh for gawwdss sake did i miss the SARCASM tag...do you seriously think id be on the internet late night if i had that kind of money....i dont OWN $Hit unless i steal it from my steal it from my dad...which i certainly plan to in the coming time....

your father stole something from you ,didn't he? something you will never get back..............
4 years ago#58
shaunme posted...
vishmarx posted...

oh for gawwdss sake did i miss the SARCASM tag...do you seriously think id be on the internet late night if i had that kind of money....i dont OWN $Hit unless i steal it from my steal it from my dad...which i certainly plan to in the coming time....

your father stole something from you ,didn't he? something you will never get back..............

funnyż
4 years ago#59
Lemmywinks13 posted...
As if a 25+ year old would ever make such a childish pos...oh wait.

Sorry I hurt your feelings with this.

Ahahaha... notice he had to respond to your comment first?

I'm not so sure hustlin is the one with hurt feelings. ;D

Lemmywinks13 posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...
If not then don't bother replying cause I sure won't.

Yes, I think I am but I can see how someone who mistakes mocking for either talking tough or having hurt feelings could think it isn't. Very nice sir!

ok

Um...
"Hyperactive kids yammering on about "trolls" WAY more than actual troll posts made." - Wii U board, 11/18/12-12/2/12
4 years ago#60
Dude, the Wii U will be able to go up to 1080p, which is currently the highest definition out there. The 360 and PS3 cannot surpass it in Graphics, only match it.

So, I believe you argument is unfounded.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Graphics do matter...here's proof!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived