Ok, Im a 30-something year old guy. So why am I...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Ok, Im a 30-something year old guy. So why am I...
3 years ago#31
This is awesome man. Cant wait to fire it up for the first time.
-
"MAJOR MEDICAL BOOOOOYYYY!!!!"
3 years ago#32
Nintendo brings out the kid in me lol
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
psn - jacksonrr < feel free to add :)
3 years ago#33
Melkac posted...
I'm just 16...you lucky bastards >_>

Enjoy your youth my friend.
PSN Online ID - australasia
sorry you're not a winner
3 years ago#34
I'm 32 and I'll be gaming until my eyes or hands break. Super excited for Wii U!!!
My Blog/Comic is funnier than your Blog/Comic.
http://sundaysmash.wordpress.com/
3 years ago#35
fa113nH3r0 posted...
Melkac posted...
I'm just 16...you lucky bastards >_>

Enjoy your youth my friend.
-
"MAJOR MEDICAL BOOOOOYYYY!!!!"
3 years ago#36
33...been gaming since I was 4. I started with the Coleco Vision (http://www.colecovisionzone.com).

I'm very excited for the Wii U. I'm going to pick mine up at GameStop at 12:30am Sunday morning.

I still play video games just as much as (if not more than) I did when I was growing up. I'd say I put in 1-2 hours per day on the weekdays and anywhere from 2-4 hours per day on the weekends.

I'm also excited for the 5-player local co-op. I have five kids. Now they can all play at the same time.
"This isn't the anger of a vampire hunter,
This is the rage of all humanity!"
3 years ago#37
31, and it's all I can think about. I absolutely cannot wait, these are the longest three days of my life.
HA! I kill me!
3 years ago#38
flsomerv posted...
33...been gaming since I was 4. I started with the Coleco Vision (http://www.colecovisionzone.com).

I'm very excited for the Wii U. I'm going to pick mine up at GameStop at 12:30am Sunday morning.

I still play video games just as much as (if not more than) I did when I was growing up. I'd say I put in 1-2 hours per day on the weekdays and anywhere from 2-4 hours per day on the weekends.

I'm also excited for the 5-player local co-op. I have five kids. Now they can all play at the same time.

I like to hear stuff like this
Brawl FC - 5412-9555-6314
Also known as Toadfan64
3 years ago#39
lol. Old Nintendo fans UNITE! 34 here. This week is going so slow it isn't funny.
"Then we figured out that we could just park them in front of the tv, that's how I was raised, and I turned out tv"
3 years ago#40
33 here and yeah, almost like a child on Christmas in anticipation of owning the Wii U! Great reviews so far for Mario U and Nintendo Land, which I was skeptical about but I'm surprised by the reviews I'm reading!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Ok, Im a 30-something year old guy. So why am I...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived