Ok, Im a 30-something year old guy. So why am I...

#51Ranmaje328Posted 11/15/2012 1:46:21 PM
donkeypunch1116 posted...
Almost giddy with anticipation for this thing?! Lol I practically have that feeling I used to get as a kid on Christmas morning.

Soooo many games I want to play. Any other old farts super excited for this thing?

My point being is this. Video Gaming and watching Japanese Anime is for all ages and should never be a stereotyped hobbies for juvenile kids. I enjoy my Hobby's and friends at the age of 35 and me and my friends are.never ashamed with our video gaming.and anime.hobby regardless of our current adulthood age's. We have so.much fun socializing and making strong.bonds and friendships because of this and I will never give it.all up as long as they are true supporting friends in life
---
Jason Nagal Estioko
#52Cyber Akuma ZeroPosted 11/15/2012 1:47:54 PM
Because the only children at the ones who let other peers effect what they enjoy in life and act stereotypically "adult".
---
"A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. On my desk I have a workstation." - William Faulkner
Gamertag in profile
#53linksrus8Posted 11/15/2012 1:47:59 PM
I'm 28 - I've owned every Nintendo console since the NES.... And I'm giddy too. Nintendo has that charm / magic that can bring the big kid out in me. And as a Nintendo fan I can tell you that a lot of this has to do with those nostalgic great, memories we've had tied to many of their games.
#54Dalton Of ZealPosted 11/15/2012 3:13:33 PM
I turned 29 not too long ago, and I'm excited too. I can't actually afford one for quite a while, but I'm still excited to see how it turns out.

Nintendo always knows how to make fun games.
#55Kounse11orPosted 11/15/2012 3:39:21 PM
overkillwfo1978 posted...
Reznik00 posted...
fa113nH3r0 posted...
Melkac posted...
I'm just 16...you lucky bastards >_>

Enjoy your youth my friend.

It's gone before you know it

This. Once you hit 21-23, years seem to go by in months.

Agreed...I just realized that. These past few years have just blended together. Years seem like months and months seem like days.
---
"And not a single **** was given" - Spade59
#56zatOMGPosted 11/15/2012 3:47:46 PM
I'm 29, married with 4 children (all named after video game characters). We are all super pumped for Sunday!!!
#57Shadowbird_RHPosted 11/15/2012 3:56:29 PM
30, but not excited for Wii U. Getting it at my earliest convenience, but mostly for the sake of potential future releases, and being able to send my Wii to another room without loosing access to its games.

I'd assume that the biggest reason for my lack of excitement for the Wii U is that I'm already swimming in games that I'm eager to play, but am too busy with other games. I just finished Xenoblade last week, and have since started Hero Mode in Skyward Sword and am less than an hour into The Last Story.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#58egglinkPosted 11/15/2012 3:56:30 PM
Because, games are magical like that.
---
Philosophy: Needs more Ice type, and Dragons are the devil.
#59EbonMagicianPosted 11/15/2012 4:03:07 PM
DTY3 posted...
Never too old for Video Games. That's why.
The older you get the more you realize it doesn't matter.

Notice how elemantary schoolers play Pokemon, Middle schoolers call it "gay" (#1 adjective in Middle School) andHigh schools have Mario kart DS tournaments in class.

And it only goes up from there. Many 20-30 year olds are enjoying StyleSavvy.

You forgot to mention that college students go back to pokemon and everything inbetween. Nothing is off limits in college

Its usually only little kids who care about the age of people gaming or if a game is "mature"
---
3DS FC: Lotaphi 1118-1539-9491 --- Vita PSN: Bernkestel
message me if you add me
#60Devil_wings00Posted 11/15/2012 4:59:41 PM
Because the largest demographic for gamers is 24-35 now. Don't be ashamed about being excited about a game console. The negative stereotype of society is outdated, not you, so no need to feel bad about getting pumped.
---
3570k @ 4.6, GTX 580 @ 980/2106, ASUS Sabertooth z77, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHZ, 2 Mushkin Chronos in raid0, 1TB WD black.