Ok, Im a 30-something year old guy. So why am I...

#61stop3Posted 11/15/2012 6:02:37 PM
I'm 45 (and a half) and I'M excited.
#62AragakiPosted 11/15/2012 6:04:38 PM
23, not really interested for now, maybe in a year or so. Couldn't afford one now anyways.
#63DTY3Posted 11/15/2012 6:04:45 PM
EbonMagician posted...
DTY3 posted...
Never too old for Video Games. That's why.
The older you get the more you realize it doesn't matter.

Notice how elemantary schoolers play Pokemon, Middle schoolers call it "gay" (#1 adjective in Middle School) andHigh schools have Mario kart DS tournaments in class.

And it only goes up from there. Many 20-30 year olds are enjoying StyleSavvy.

You forgot to mention that college students go back to pokemon and everything inbetween. Nothing is off limits in college

Its usually only little kids who care about the age of people gaming or if a game is "mature"

Yeah like I said. It only goes up from there.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.
#64Roc_RaidaPosted 11/15/2012 6:10:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QBpzQ5ilNM
#65spikejetedPosted 11/15/2012 6:13:46 PM
I just got done doing a victory dance when it dawned on me that it ws only 3 more days. My 7 month old wwas looking at me like I was an alien and my old lady just smiled.

Yeah, I''m 27 and the 18th is 'my' christmas.
---
Pokemon White FC: 5415-0064-0126
#66JDuBz_IVPosted 11/15/2012 6:15:14 PM
donkeypunch1116 posted...
Almost giddy with anticipation for this thing?! Lol I practically have that feeling I used to get as a kid on Christmas morning.

Soooo many games I want to play. Any other old farts super excited for this thing?

I feel exactly like you do...

At only 36 years old, I certainty don't consider myself an "old fart" though!
---
Wii U is the future
#67Skill4ReelPosted 11/15/2012 6:24:01 PM
Oh yeah, I'm in that age bracket. Gotta have this console asap. To be honest, this is the first tablet/touch screen device of any type that I will have ever owned. My phone doesn't even have a touch screen.
#68knob1701Posted 11/15/2012 6:29:09 PM
klaytos posted...
I'm 35 and sad that I have to wait until Christmas (after my kids open their gifts) before I can play it... It'll be taunting me from it's hiding spot in my house until then.

I am 45. Was going to save it for Christmas for the kids but I am going to make it an early family gift because I won't be able to wait a whole month to play with this. I would loose my mind if I left it hiding in the closet. I will be playing ZombiU on Sunday night after the kids go to bed!
#69Future Space CowboyPosted 11/15/2012 6:43:35 PM
DTY3 posted...
Future Space Cowboy posted...
*waits for the trolls to come in and derail this topic*

People like you are the reason they do what they do.

Just stating the facts. Anytime someone post a topic with decent news about this console, people come and screw it up for others. Also, don't talk like you know me.
---
This sig won't change until I either accomplish my life long dream to become an astronaut or I get tired of seeing it: started 9/24/08
#70DTY3Posted 11/15/2012 6:44:58 PM
DTY3 posted...
*waits for the trolls to come in and derail this topic*

People like you are the reason they do what they do.

Just stating the facts. Anytime someone post a topic with decent news about this console, people come and screw it up for others. Also, don't talk like you know me.

And you are doing nothing but holding up a giant neon sign saying "HAY GAIZ TROLL HERE PLEZ!"
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.