Ok, Im a 30-something year old guy. So why am I...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Ok, Im a 30-something year old guy. So why am I...
4 years ago#71
That's exactly how I've described it. I feel like I'm about to get my NES for the first time on Christmas.

The child-like awe and wonderment of getting a new Nintendo system is incomparable. Better than sex and wholesome!

BTW i'm 31.
4 years ago#72
31 years of age, grew up with a mixture of nintendo and sega systems, currently own a ps3, 360, vita. wii and 3ds, and having recently played the wii u at an event i cannot wait to pick mine up on the 30th (aussie launch).

I think its safe to say, in some ways, those of us a bit older might just appreciate games for being fun more so than plenty in the younger generation. Heaps of top notch games coming to the system, at and after launch.
psn- armada66 ....xbl- greyarmada....3ds-0345-0608-4393
4 years ago#73
DTY3 posted...
Future Space Cowboy posted...
DTY3 posted...
Future Space Cowboy posted...
*waits for the trolls to come in and derail this topic*

People like you are the reason they do what they do.

Just stating the facts. Anytime someone post a topic with decent news about this console, people come and screw it up for others. Also, don't talk like you know me.

And you are doing nothing but holding up a giant neon sign saying "HAY GAIZ TROLL HERE PLEZ!"

More like warning people of the crap that would eventually befall this topic. If you're looking for a 5+ page argument you came at the wrong guy, buster.
This sig won't change until I either accomplish my life long dream to become an astronaut or I get tired of seeing it: started 9/24/08
4 years ago#74
You're excited for it because you like to have fun; it's that simple.
Mega Man Powered Up is the best PSP exclusive and you know it.
4 years ago#75
26 years old here, I feel like when I was young and got my N64 for Xmas and Zelda gold... I cannot wait more lol. Since I got the call from the store to say my system was there and he asked what games I wanted and put all in a box ready for pick up sunday Im so exited... I almost want to punch my self in the stomach for feeling like this lol
4 years ago#76
Japanese Anime

That's like saying "Mexican tacos".
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
4 years ago#77
K dude. if you really think you're helping anybody.
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.
4 years ago#78
Well, Myself and 9 year old will have blast Sunday, no shame in that, I usually play games on my PC and Xbox360, but always have sweat spot for Nintendo. Nintendo produces game that have a polish to them, unlike any other.
4 years ago#79
ymmac1707 posted...
Well, Myself and 9 year old will have blast Sunday, no shame in that, I usually play games on my PC and Xbox360, but always have sweat spot for Nintendo. Nintendo produces game that have a polish to them, unlike any other.

Think u mean sweet spot, dude XD

Wow, I can't believe it, so many people are I thought. Despite this don't be expecting to gaming in about 5 or so years...
Jesus Christ saves any who call and accept him. Today is better than tomorrow to get saved. Never accept the mark of the beast.
4 years ago#80
I'm 31 and I'm stoked for this thing. I haven't been this excited for a Nintendo Launch since the SNES.
XBL: ether breather 3DS: 3695-0032-0292 ether
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Ok, Im a 30-something year old guy. So why am I...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived