Ok, Im a 30-something year old guy. So why am I...

#81Jx1010Posted 11/15/2012 10:47:44 PM
I am also a 30 something I am very excited,

the wii U is a mix of PS3 with wii for me....
(always wanted the Netflix+HD games+motion gaming)

I look forward to a lil bit of games and more of internet, netflix and stuff.
---
Charlie Sheen wins!
#82cactusjac7Posted 11/15/2012 10:54:12 PM
I'm 29 years old and can't wait to get this! Been on these board for hours daily just to pass the time. Just hope nothing happens Sunday where best buy only gets limited shipment. I just had major spine surgery last week and won't be camping out over night so I can only hope they have one at opening when my wife takes me.
---
PSN : Wards922 XBox Gamertag : Daddy Tow
PSO 2....Not changing until the game is in my VITA!!!
#83HiberN81Posted 11/15/2012 11:42:49 PM
Looks like we got one hell of a support group here! Hi! I'm 31 years old and I'm excited as hell to get my Wii U Sunday night!
---
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
#84Balthor 2001Posted 11/16/2012 12:00:26 AM
I'm one of the younger "old-farts" around here and I'm never not excited for a new Nintendo system. Heck I remember being ecstatic for the Virtual Boy's release! Unfortunately it was well ahead of its time conceptually as the tech just wasn't there to make it viable (not that kid me knew it at the time). The fact Nintendo had the gumption to go ahead with it anyway is still impressive despite the setbacks that course of action caused.

I still remember waiting in line with my parents to get a new copy of the then recently released Super Mario Land 2: Six Golden Coins like it was yesterday. I had to wait until Christmas to play with it as it was to be my present. How many hours did I spend playing Super Mario Bros. 3, Dr. Mario, and Pac-Man with my family? It seems unreal that it was so long ago.

Er... sorry about ranting a bit. Guess I just needed to get the nostalgia out of my system.
---
Pi is awesome, Pi is great, Pi does not end, pie for everyone!
Official Drill Arm of the Kid Icarus Uprising Board
#85BaneDraculPosted 11/16/2012 12:14:30 AM
I'm 28, and the closer the 18th gets, the more excited I am. Even though I like the 360 and PS3, the current generation completely burnt me out on videogames in general. I skipped out on the Wii for whatever reason. (Only Nintendo console I've never gotten.) So I'm excited to play both the new games for the Wii U, and all the Wii games that I missed out on.
---
It's a hockey night in Pittsburgh!
#86dolablaPosted 11/16/2012 12:20:20 AM
I'm 22 going on 23 in December and am stoked. I'll always have that little kid in me somewhere until the day that I die.
#87JDuBz_IVPosted 11/16/2012 1:23:13 AM
kyomagi posted...
our generation will be the old people in retirement homes playing playstation and nintendo (not xbox, ever)

*fixed*
---
Wii U is the future
#88EbonMagicianPosted 11/16/2012 1:33:24 AM
as the generation who grew up with videogames becomes the "old" and "mature people" in their 50s, 60s, and beyond, games will most likely not have and average age anymore. the only reason the average gamer is 20-35, or whatever it is, is because we are the people at the front of the "grew up with games" ship, and as far as I can tell, this ship isn't sinking anytime soon.
---
3DS FC: Lotaphi 1118-1539-9491 --- Vita PSN: Bernkestel
message me if you add me