The WII U will be Nintendo's dimise

#11dennis941012Posted 11/16/2012 1:19:46 AM
_LordAndSavior posted...
dennis941012 posted...
Kefkas_Revenge posted...
Before the troll hunters come out, this is not a troll topic. I am a nintendo fan....grew up with it and have had every nintendo system. Nintendo is going to get their butts handed to them on this one. Nintendo is behind big time and they finally come out with an hd system that is right between a 360 and ps3 on graphical power. But yet there is no way the wii u could run halo 4, god of war 3, gears 3 or the uncharted series....you know the games that have set the bars in graphics. This is not an opinion its fact and the wii u programmers have mentioned it as well. What amazes me is that Wii u shoulda had a revolutionary 3d mario title as their killer launch title.....but instead they give us a 2d mario basically a repeat of the one on wii and the graphics are not much better.......and the worlds are still the same. Zombi u will be a mixed bag. It seems they wanna focus in nintendoland and shovelware. The online community for games like call of duty on this one will in all likelyhood be weak. So basically what the wii u should be offering right off the bat they are not and in all likelyhood the big 2 (Zelda HD and the next 3d mario) will be another 1 to 2 years away. When nintendos new system finally reaches its potential and has its 2 killer apps, the xbox720 will be debuting with PC level graphics with halo 5 and modern warfare 4 as its launch titles along with fallout 4 coming out shortly after. Meanwhile nintendo will be stuck on a system that is 3 yrs behind. Im not getting the wii u because Nintendo is not giving the fans what they deserve.

Wii U between 360 and PS3 in power? Did you even research anything before writing wall of text? Xbox720 WILL NOT DEBUT WITH PC LEVEL GRAPHICS both companies are on verge of bankruptcy and many mid or low gaming companies ARE bankrupt pushing the power on console will destroy the industry. As well as price for xbox720 will be absurdly high whether or not price for component drop >_> All I get from reading this is you being a graphic w****

Microsoft verge of bankruptcy? Does not compute.

neither will sony go bankrupt the gaming division for both companies are in lot of trouble atm
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#12dolablaPosted 11/16/2012 1:21:21 AM
Nintendo is going nowhere. They still have the handheld market on lockdown.
#13dennis941012Posted 11/16/2012 1:22:00 AM
Kefkas_Revenge posted...
nintendo shoulda waited a year and come up with a next generation system to come out with the xbox 720. Then they would have a super line up of a huge mario and zelda title that would be truly next gen. Instead they wanna show up in the twilight of this generation with a sytem that isn't even on par with the ps3 thats been out for 5-6 yrs.
The wii u cares more about thier crappy party mini games than they do about the big 4 they should cater 2: mario, zelda, metroid, castevania. These are what made nintendo.

The wii u is like a drunk guy showing up at 2 am to take a fat chick home. Sure he's getting a peice but he was late to the party and is going to regret it the next day.

xbox720 and ps4 will destroy this in all likelyhood.

WII U SPECS BEATS PS3 AND XBOX360 SPECS
By next year, assuming sony and microsoft can actually pay to make next generation console, nintendo will have year worth of games lined up making them have a huge lead.
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#14_LordAndSaviorPosted 11/16/2012 1:22:35 AM
dennis941012 posted...
_LordAndSavior posted...
dennis941012 posted...
Kefkas_Revenge posted...
Before the troll hunters come out, this is not a troll topic. I am a nintendo fan....grew up with it and have had every nintendo system. Nintendo is going to get their butts handed to them on this one. Nintendo is behind big time and they finally come out with an hd system that is right between a 360 and ps3 on graphical power. But yet there is no way the wii u could run halo 4, god of war 3, gears 3 or the uncharted series....you know the games that have set the bars in graphics. This is not an opinion its fact and the wii u programmers have mentioned it as well. What amazes me is that Wii u shoulda had a revolutionary 3d mario title as their killer launch title.....but instead they give us a 2d mario basically a repeat of the one on wii and the graphics are not much better.......and the worlds are still the same. Zombi u will be a mixed bag. It seems they wanna focus in nintendoland and shovelware. The online community for games like call of duty on this one will in all likelyhood be weak. So basically what the wii u should be offering right off the bat they are not and in all likelyhood the big 2 (Zelda HD and the next 3d mario) will be another 1 to 2 years away. When nintendos new system finally reaches its potential and has its 2 killer apps, the xbox720 will be debuting with PC level graphics with halo 5 and modern warfare 4 as its launch titles along with fallout 4 coming out shortly after. Meanwhile nintendo will be stuck on a system that is 3 yrs behind. Im not getting the wii u because Nintendo is not giving the fans what they deserve.

Wii U between 360 and PS3 in power? Did you even research anything before writing wall of text? Xbox720 WILL NOT DEBUT WITH PC LEVEL GRAPHICS both companies are on verge of bankruptcy and many mid or low gaming companies ARE bankrupt pushing the power on console will destroy the industry. As well as price for xbox720 will be absurdly high whether or not price for component drop >_> All I get from reading this is you being a graphic w****

neither will sony go bankrupt the gaming division for both companies are in lot of trouble atm

Do not go into business, you won't do well.
---
Will not change this sig, until Carlito is a World Champion! 7/10/11 (Unofficial Date: 6/11/05)
R.I.P Shauwk, Gone but Never Forgotten. You will be missed.
#15quickposterPosted 11/16/2012 1:23:39 AM
I'll make it easy for you to understand TC. IF Wii U fails (lol no chance) Nintendo can just try another approach with a new console. They still have plenty of money and then some in the bank.

Sony however are bleeding dosh, in debt up their backsides and Vita just isn't catching on. More like if PS4 fails Sony won't get another chance.
---
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero
#16pizzaman95Posted 11/16/2012 1:25:31 AM
Good God TC, your post looks like a F.A.T.A.L. stat block.

Add some line breaks to that.
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#17EbonMagicianPosted 11/16/2012 1:27:26 AM
What exactly is the point of this topic if you aren't trolling? Do you accomplish something from it? Do you think you are "saving people" or something? This kind of topic has absolutely no point if it is in fact, not a "troll" topic, because at least then you are trying to get some kinda entertainment out of it.

I honestly do not understand the mentality of going around to different computer hardware boards (android, iphone, vita, wiiu, so on) and posting why that device is failing or will fail.

for starters, you are not a psychic or a time traveler, so what's the point? you seriously just dig yourself into a hole when all you can think to do is to talk about the downfall of something instead of going to the forums for devices you enjoy and, you know, maybe be positive?
---
3DS FC: Lotaphi 1118-1539-9491 --- Vita PSN: Bernkestel
message me if you add me
#18Kefkas_Revenge(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 1:30:40 AM
In the end im saying that this system is way behind for whats to come in the next year (xbox 720 comes out next sept and is expected to be 6 times more powerful than current one). Im not a graphics fanatic as my favorite games of all time are:

10. Super Mario Galaxy (wii)
9. Shenmue 2 (xbox)
8. Tomb Raider 2 (ps1)
7. Final fantasy 2 (snes)
6. Super Mario World (snes)
5. Super Metroid (snes)
4. Dragon Quest 8 (ps2)
3. Broken Sword (ps1)
2. Zelda Ocarnia of time (n64)
1. Final fantasy 3 (snes)

So this shows that I am a nintendo fanboy and that I have great taste in games. Im just saying Im pissed that nintendo is debuting their new state of the art system with a crappy shovelware title and a 2d mario game that has been done to death. They shoulda delivered better.
#19dennis941012Posted 11/16/2012 1:30:52 AM
_LordAndSavior posted...
dennis941012 posted...
_LordAndSavior posted...
dennis941012 posted...
Kefkas_Revenge posted...

Do not go into business, you won't do well.

have you seen any topics couple of weeks ago talking about how sony can't even afford to finish making PS4?
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
#20pizzaman95Posted 11/16/2012 1:32:33 AM(edited)
xbox 720 comes out next sept and is expected to be 6 times more powerful than current one

[citation needed]
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.