The WII U will be Nintendo's dimise

#21Oni_TaedoPosted 11/16/2012 12:38:03 AM
Kefkas_Revenge posted...
In the end im saying that this system is way behind for whats to come in the next year (xbox 720 comes out next sept and is expected to be 6 times more powerful than current one). Im not a graphics fanatic as my favorite games of all time are:

10. Super Mario Galaxy (wii)
9. Shenmue 2 (xbox)
8. Tomb Raider 2 (ps1)
7. Final fantasy 2 (snes)
6. Super Mario World (snes)
5. Super Metroid (snes)
4. Dragon Quest 8 (ps2)
3. Broken Sword (ps1)
2. Zelda Ocarnia of time (n64)
1. Final fantasy 3 (snes)

So this shows that I am a nintendo fanboy and that I have great taste in games. Im just saying Im pissed that nintendo is debuting their new state of the art system with a crappy shovelware title and a 2d mario game that has been done to death. They shoulda delivered better.

Except FF3 was never for the SNES (no, Square renaming it for us Westerners does not make it FF3, no matter what, it's still FF6). Unless you somehow played the DS FF3 on your SNES, in that case... how did you do that? I want to play that game with a functional Dpad.

Also, dear god... how could Shenmue 2 be on anyone's top ANYTHING list? It's not even in the top 9001 most mediocre games of all time, it's that awful. Unless you like rummaging through other people's belongings and fighting four or five times while looking for your father's killer, only to get a cliffhanger ending and no sequel.
I'll commend Shenmue 2 for it's size though... it is huge.
---
If you have accepted Kenshiro as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, you are already dead.
#22Xtreme-VoidPosted 11/16/2012 12:40:44 AM
I think this will be the last of Nintendo game system.
#23CloudStrife630Posted 11/16/2012 12:43:25 AM
Why are people taking this topic serious...Man can you people let these topics die for one friggin day.
---
http://i.minus.com/ipN9gpNhMOxuc.gif
#24ReedeemerPosted 11/16/2012 12:46:09 AM
too much wrong, to the next topic I go.

*fwooosh!*
---
ZETRO ::: C2: 1163-0063-7578
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873
#25plasmawisp1713Posted 11/16/2012 12:54:20 AM
The Wii was "Weaker" than the 360 and PS3 but still made more money.
---
That was meant as an insult by the way.
#26nilesthebravePosted 11/16/2012 1:05:13 AM
How is it all of you are expert businessmen capable of crunching numbers on subjects that are still behind closed doors and you can only speculate on.

It's almost as bad as the guy that's nitpicking that FF6 was at one time known to us as FF3 and if he were older than 16 he would have known that, but by his passive dismissal you know he's an expert gamer.
---
Anti-boner is a dangerous material. I isolated pure anti-boner and that is the reason why Germany has negative population growth.-Benamingaska
#27Stefan1277Posted 11/16/2012 1:14:24 AM
nilesthebrave posted...
How is it all of you are expert businessmen capable of crunching numbers on subjects that are still behind closed doors and you can only speculate on.

It's almost as bad as the guy that's nitpicking that FF6 was at one time known to us as FF3 and if he were older than 16 he would have known that, but by his passive dismissal you know he's an expert gamer.

Nerdy guys think they can do everything. They think they can survive a zombie apocalypse, shoot from what they learned on call of duty, and romance a girl from what they learned on Mass Effect.

I say nerdy guys cause there's differences.

http://www.nerdist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Nerd_Dork_Geek_Venn_Diagram.jpg
---
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)
http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=38434
#28pizzaman95Posted 11/16/2012 1:16:03 AM
Nerdy guys think they can do everything. They think they can survive a zombie apocalypse, shoot from what they learned on call of duty, and romance a girl from what they learned on Mass Effect.

I say nerdy guys cause there's differences.

What, are nerdy women all above that?
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#29Hitman1102Posted 11/16/2012 1:18:19 AM
I love how we're all deciding Nintendo's fate before the Wii U even comes out. Give it a chance. Either way there will still be haters (most of who will never even try it) and people who generally enjoy it (who will be referred to as mindless fan boys)
---
Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.
#30PrinceOfHotPosted 11/16/2012 1:19:40 AM
Dimise? WTF is that?

It will however be the Xbox franchises DEMISE.