The WII U will be Nintendo's dimise

#41AhnoldDoodPosted 11/16/2012 4:34:25 AM
vejeta posted...
TC is right on one thing.

As much as Im looking forward to New Mario U,

No new 3D Mario at launch was a major surprise.

Because 3D Mario at launch was such a common practice before (it wasn't).

Not to mention that you seem to forget that 3D Land released last year.
#42MicooliscoolPosted 11/16/2012 4:40:01 AM
Far out, this is a 360 vs wii vs PS3 topic now... Just accept that all consoles are equally good, both with there positives and negatives, both are and will continue to sell find and I find it difficult to see how any company will go bankrupt as a result of the release of the next gen consoles (which again will all most be fairly equal with positives and negatives).... Gamers unite at the joy of the start of the next generation in gaming!!!
#43Part3Posted 11/16/2012 4:42:44 AM
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/181680/Wii_Us_software_preorders_double_those_of_the_original_Wii.php#.UKYmkId97To
---
---
TIG - i like cartyooons
#44DahlVaughnniPosted 11/16/2012 4:49:15 AM
Your information is incorrect and therefore your opinion is invalid.

That said, I do believe the Wii U will fail, but for entirely different reasons.
---
Gamertag: Archlvt (I no longer have XBL Gold)
3DS FC: 4296 3610 2207
#45hyper_shadow99Posted 11/16/2012 4:54:03 AM
Tc makes Michael Pachter look like a prophet from above
---
Official Braig of the KH:3D Board
#46okazenPosted 11/16/2012 5:31:27 AM
And when Xbox 720 and PS4 launch my PC will have new GFX and do better graphics which means those consoles are worthless and POS am I right? whats wrong with this generation of gamers or just gamers now only wanting better image.... Go play Snes game...graphics are bad but gameplay and fun is like 100x better than most of games out now.
#47Dr_CorndogPosted 11/16/2012 5:58:34 AM
Even if what you said were true, why would I WANT my Wii U to play Uncharted?
#48Lord_KagatoPosted 11/16/2012 6:03:56 AM
Kefkas_Revenge posted...
Before the troll hunters come out, this is not a troll topic. I am a nintendo fan....grew up with it and have had every nintendo system. Nintendo is going to get their butts handed to them on this one. Nintendo is behind big time and they finally come out with an hd system that is right between a 360 and ps3 on graphical power. But yet there is no way the wii u could run halo 4, god of war 3, gears 3 or the uncharted series....you know the games that have set the bars in graphics. This is not an opinion its fact and the wii u programmers have mentioned it as well. What amazes me is that Wii u shoulda had a revolutionary 3d mario title as their killer launch title.....but instead they give us a 2d mario basically a repeat of the one on wii and the graphics are not much better.......and the worlds are still the same. Zombi u will be a mixed bag. It seems they wanna focus in nintendoland and shovelware. The online community for games like call of duty on this one will in all likelyhood be weak. So basically what the wii u should be offering right off the bat they are not and in all likelyhood the big 2 (Zelda HD and the next 3d mario) will be another 1 to 2 years away. When nintendos new system finally reaches its potential and has its 2 killer apps, the xbox720 will be debuting with PC level graphics with halo 5 and modern warfare 4 as its launch titles along with fallout 4 coming out shortly after. Meanwhile nintendo will be stuck on a system that is 3 yrs behind. Im not getting the wii u because Nintendo is not giving the fans what they deserve.

Graphics won't be that much better because otherwise it will cost too much for developers to make games. More development costs = more expensive games or more games being sold at a loss. I guess you lived under a rock or else you'd have seen all these 3rd party companies going bankrupt on this gen alone.
http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2012-11-13-epic-expects-next-gen-game-costs-to-double

Also this:
http://www.otakufreaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/nintendo-cycle.png

This graphics argument was brought up with the Wii. The Wii still sold more units than 360 and PS3.
---
Watch my LPs and Courtroom Drama! - http://tinyurl.com/bo7nxnx
#49ThatPersonGuyPosted 11/16/2012 6:34:57 AM
Negatis_Rider posted...
Wii U Will be Nintendo's Demise? So in the future it could be Nintendo's Ganondorf?

DO WANT!

Just don't let Sakurai get his hands on it...
---
Saki, Isaac, Lip, Lyn, and Little Mac for SSB4!
Cailou. "Cuteness never looked this badass" - Chuggaconroy.
#50NiftyManZPosted 11/16/2012 6:35:44 AM
ITT, graphics > everything and speculation = fact

---
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)