The WII U will be Nintendo's dimise

#61LegendAssassinPosted 11/16/2012 6:56:42 AM
On top of that no console will even dare launch with a brand new halo, uncharted, or CoD... Halo 3 waited a year before release to actually push the limits "at the time" of the 360. Uncharted didn't start looking good until the 3rd one so that's like 5 years after the PS3 came out. CoD comes out every year so just buy on PC if you care about graphics.
---
SSBB: 4382-1727-1280
#62confettistormPosted 11/16/2012 7:00:10 AM
Try making your post in actual English and maybe I will read it...

And it's "demise" and "Wii"
#63SuperShyGuy9000Posted 11/16/2012 7:10:35 AM
Nintendo is going nowhere. Even if they lost money I am sure creditors would be lining up read to lend money to them.

This is like saying CoD will stop being on PlayStation since it looks and sells worse than it does on XBOX.

If MicroSoft played hardball and used money from other divisions and bout up third party exclusives and Nintendo is shaping up to take Japan they could squeeze Sony right out of the race. That would be interesting to watch.

It would be like a Sword Art Online double strike
#64Rasputin77Posted 11/16/2012 7:58:48 AM
confettistorm posted...
Try making your post in actual English and maybe I will read it...

It was in English. Should we skip the BS, and talk about this coddled generation's myriad of excuses relied on to not read something? My God - grains of sand on all the beaches, stars in the universe, or parenting fails on GameFAQs... such a close race.

And please don't act like your reading it is any sort of gift, or privilege, lol.
---
"Hyperactive kids yammering on about "trolls" WAY more than actual troll posts made." - Wii U board, 11/18/12-12/2/12
#65Daveddy72Posted 11/16/2012 8:19:17 AM
I love these "im such a hard core gamer that i know whats going to happen in the future" topics. Also t.c so because your not into 2d mario games that means the rest of the planet isnt? T.c your topic has enlightened us all.time for all of us to return our pre bought systems and games. Seriously can i borrow your crystal ball? Im trying to see what tommrows lottery numbers are going to be.
#66Lord_of_BeefDipPosted 11/16/2012 8:21:45 AM

And this topic will be good spelling and grammars demise,. Or should I say dimise? (Yes, I'm aware of the grammar being poor in the way I worded that. Intentional irony.)
---
music3212.proboards.com
My forum, attempting a revival.
#67Xtreme-VoidPosted 11/16/2012 8:58:56 AM
Lord_of_BeefDip posted...

And this topic will be good spelling and grammars demise,. Or should I say dimise? (Yes, I'm aware of the grammar being poor in the way I worded that. Intentional irony.)

You can teach your grammar somewhere, even I know he misspelled, but I don't see any need to brag about it, like you did.

Shame on you.
#68MelkacPosted 11/16/2012 9:02:08 AM
Where's Final Fantasy VI's protagonist when you need her?!
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyhMT138BHo&feature=g-vrec
#69nickvd8Posted 11/16/2012 9:03:53 AM
There is a huge flaw in your logic. You're basing your assumption on graphical power. If the Wii taught us anything it's that graphical power is largely insignificant. Also you're omitting one huge detail. Cost. If the Ps4 and 720 or whatever are that much bigger of a step in terms of graphical power that's effectively doubling development costs and seeing as most companies can barely afford to make games now that's a huge disadvantage. The Wii-U will be cheaper to develop for, easier to program and most if not all of the popular game engines run on it. So you lose, go troll someplace else.
---
Want TimeSplitters 4? Go here: http://www.facebook.com/Timesplitters4PLZ
#70Kefkas_Revenge(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 9:11:56 AM
Have fun with ur shiny new systems playing pretty much the same mario game that was on wii with the same levels pretty much. 10 hours later when the game is beat.....ull have a failed third party Zombi U that will get 7's across the board. But dont worry ull have that epic Zelda and Super Mario Universe that will come out in about 2 years. Yes the system will have killer apps in about a year or so......its just so underwelming right now. Im sure ill get one in a year.....but now its just a dissapointment somewhat.....cause lets face it....If Zombi U fails and the call of duty dosen't get good servers and a good multiplayer base, the first yr of this system is going to suck (see also ps3.....horrible first yr in games). Its bull that they have this new state of the are console with a neat controller,.....yet no major flagship title to truly show it off.