The WII U will be Nintendo's dimise

#91Xtreme-VoidPosted 11/17/2012 6:21:43 AM
leeko_link posted...
Probably the 900th topic about Nintendo dying.

because it is dying
#92MEFreak1984Posted 11/17/2012 6:28:54 AM
Kefkas_Revenge posted...
nintendo shoulda waited a year and come up with a next generation system to come out with the xbox 720. Then they would have a super line up of a huge mario and zelda title that would be truly next gen. Instead they wanna show up in the twilight of this generation with a sytem that isn't even on par with the ps3 thats been out for 5-6 yrs.
The wii u cares more about thier crappy party mini games than they do about the big 4 they should cater 2: mario, zelda, metroid, castevania. These are what made nintendo.

The wii u is like a drunk guy showing up at 2 am to take a fat chick home. Sure he's getting a peice but he was late to the party and is going to regret it the next day.

xbox720 and ps4 will destroy this in all likelyhood.

The chance that people will want to pay absurd amounts of money for 720 and PS4 is very low. WHy keep Nintendo in the past as opposed to getting more 3rd party support. That killed the Wii, not enough 3rd party games. Also, do your research, the Wii U IS on par with PS3 and 360. I also find it amusing that in your first post you listed the most overrated series ever made...Except for Uncharted.
---
PSN ID: BladeGash
"Even a Dead God can dream"
#93P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 11/17/2012 6:29:59 AM
Xtreme-Void posted...
leeko_link posted...

because it is dying

You need to study a little more if you think Nintendo is dying.
---
Currently Playing: Shenmue2, NSMB2
http://youtu.be/X21mJh6j9i4
#94MEFreak1984Posted 11/17/2012 6:35:23 AM
Micooliscool posted...
Far out, this is a 360 vs wii vs PS3 topic now... Just accept that all consoles are equally good, both with there positives and negatives, both are and will continue to sell find and I find it difficult to see how any company will go bankrupt as a result of the release of the next gen consoles (which again will all most be fairly equal with positives and negatives).... Gamers unite at the joy of the start of the next generation in gaming!!!

See, this guy gets it. They ARE all equally good.
---
PSN ID: BladeGash
"Even a Dead God can dream"
#95Xtreme-VoidPosted 11/17/2012 6:40:31 AM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Xtreme-Void posted...
leeko_link posted...

because it is dying

No need to study it anymore, releasing their "late generation console" for six years is prove enough.
#96sonicfanaticjtbPosted 11/17/2012 6:48:18 AM
Xtreme-Void posted...
leeko_link posted...

because it is dying

How can Nintendo be dying when they've spent the entirety of last gen printing money?
How can Nintendo be dying when they've made money on just 'bout all of their gaming products except maybe the Virtual Boy?
How can Nintendo be dying when they still have Mario and Pokémon? Two money printing game franchises to go along with their money printing consoles?

I don't care if you like Nintendo or agree with the decisions that they have made. To say that they are dying defies logic.
---
Krystal and Phoenix Wright for Smash 4!
... Please, Sakurai?
#97Shinobi120Posted 11/17/2012 6:50:07 AM
I wish that the moderators would do something about posters like TC & topics like this. Seriously. It's getting old.
#98shadow961Posted 11/17/2012 6:51:08 AM
Shinobi120 posted...
I wish that the moderators would do something about posters like TC & topics like this. Seriously. It's getting old.

almost as old as hyping bad launch titles
#99wh0_kn0wsPosted 11/17/2012 7:00:28 AM
Xtreme-Void posted...
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Xtreme-Void posted...
leeko_link posted...

because it is dying

No need to study it anymore, releasing their "late generation console" for six years is prove enough.

postan again

http://www.otakufreaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/nintendo-cycle.png
---
it's simple. just be nice.
#100Shinobi120Posted 11/17/2012 7:07:35 AM
ITT: "Microsoft &/or Sony made the 360/PS3 very powerful once, & they'll do it again!".