Launch eShop games have been revealed.

#21Mega_RatPosted 11/16/2012 9:28:11 AM
CloudStrife630 posted...

Trine 2

Nano Assault NEO
Mighty Switch Force HDE

Wo, pretty good games to be reeasing on the fist day. O_o
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .... WHAT?! O_O
#22PannerPosted 11/16/2012 9:28:38 AM
Chasing Aurora will be $14.99
http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/43941/wii-u-eshop-games-confirmed-for-us-launch/
---
I'm gonna shove it, and love it, and dance around above it
#23EoinPosted 11/16/2012 9:33:26 AM(edited)
spicyitalian739 posted...
How anybody can complain about 5 indie games of this caliber at launch is beyond me...

Trine 2 is a non-indie game, which has already been out for quite a while on other platforms.

Little Inferno looks interesting and has a developer with a seriously good reputation, but it's not out yet. You cannot say it has any calibre at all.

Chasing Aurora again looks interesting, but again, not out yet so you cannot talk about its calibre.

Nano Assault Neo looks like a cut-down Super Stardust HD. That may not turn out to be a fair comparison, but that's the impression it's given so far.

Mighty Switch Force has already been released on 3DS.

Little Inferno, Chasing Aurora and (maybe) Nano Assault Neo are exactly the sort of thing that we should be seeing - interesting new games. Whether they turn out to be good or not is another question, but at least they're not something we've seen already. Talking about their calibre, however, is just weird - they don't have one yet.
#24Mega_RatPosted 11/16/2012 9:35:33 AM
Eoin posted...
spicyitalian739 posted...
How anybody can complain about 5 indie games of this caliber at launch is beyond me...

Trine 2 is a non-indie game, which has already been out for quite a while on other platforms.

Little Inferno looks interesting and has a developer with a seriously good reputation, but it's not out yet. You cannot say it has any calibre at all.

Chasing Aurora again looks interesting, but again, not out yet so you cannot talk about its calibre.

Nano Assault Neo looks like a cut-down Super Stardust HD. That may not turn out to be a fair comparison, but that's the impression it's given so far.

Mighty Switch Force has already been released on 3DS.

Little Inferno, Chasing Aurora and (maybe) Nano Assault Neo are exactly the sort of thing that we should be seeing - interesting new games. Whether they turn out to be good or not is another question, but at least they're not something we've seen already. Talking about their calibre, however, is just weird - they don't have one yet.

Nano Assault is on the 3DS, this version just adds more to it, so not that new. ;D
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .... WHAT?! O_O
#25TottentanzPosted 11/16/2012 9:37:47 AM(edited)
Just an FYI, Trine2: Director's Cut is what is coming to the U with additional content that will be sold to the PC people as DLC with a higher level of resolution than what the other consoles have with additional content on top of all of that which is unique to the U.
#26BufkusPosted 11/16/2012 9:37:31 AM
Nothing screams must-buy to me. I might buy one or two out of impulse (and a desire to add more content to my system).
#27Daveddy72Posted 11/16/2012 9:44:53 AM
Yesss trine 2. Day one download for me
#28Mattatron42Posted 11/16/2012 9:48:21 AM
I think they all look interesting, depending on prices i will be picking up 2 or 3 of these; Mighty Switch Force, Trine 2 and not sure what else probably Little Inferno cause it looks very different
---
3ds fc: 4940-5666-3487
TvC: 2752-4488-8486
#29MelkacPosted 11/16/2012 9:50:11 AM
"Launch"? Weird, according to the Developers, chasing aurora was being released after Wii U's launch...

Anyways, I'm getting Chasing Aurora, Little Inferno and...everything else, actually...
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyhMT138BHo&feature=g-vrec
#30ssbmrocksPosted 11/16/2012 10:04:07 AM
So... what the hell is Little Inferno about? I followed the link and watched the video on there and I didn't really learn anything about the gameplay.
---
Them ain't your funyuns, them's Foxxy's funyuns.