Just got an email from TRU

#1rockyminPosted 11/16/2012 8:40:47 AM
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for shopping at Toys"R"Us and Babies"R"Us!

We wanted to inform you that we have not yet received inventory on your Wii U Black Deluxe Set Hardwar pre-order which was expected in-store on November 18th, 2012. We will send you a follow-up email once this item is available and ready for pickup.

Damn, I wonder if that means they haven't gotten their shipment yet or that they don't have enough to fill all the preorders. Well, luckily I have a 2nd preorder at Target.
---
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile
#2KaibreiPosted 11/16/2012 8:52:09 AM
I got this same email from my store and I preordered on day 1 from them so I'm hoping they just haven't received the shipment yet. I also have other preorders though so I'm not too concerned.
---
PSN - GwarSlave1673 GT - GwarSlave4853 Steam - Gwarslave1673
#3b1gt0nePosted 11/16/2012 8:54:48 AM
ToysRUs fail.
#4mhunterchumpPosted 11/16/2012 9:00:08 AM
It's not just TRU, I just called my Best Buy and they said they haven't received their shipment yet either.

Best Buy did confirm to me that the Best Buy warehouse has them and has confirmed a delivery to my store for Sunday before opening from the warehouse.

Although they also told me they are not getting enough to cover the pre-orders so they said it's first come first serve for who gets the initial batch.

Dumb, the whole reason for pre-ordering is to have one set aside on launch day and it seems I will still have to get there early and hope I get one.
---
PSN/Xbox:mhunterchump
twitter.com/MhunterCHUMP youtube.com/mhunterchump
#5evecharmevePosted 11/16/2012 9:00:50 AM
IT still has today to come
---
http://desertbus.org/
Watch them suffer for the children
#6rockymin(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 9:02:24 AM
evecharmeve posted...
IT still has today to come

Yeah, I'm still hoping they get them before Sunday. They are opening at 8am on Sun so I was planning on heading there first to pick up my preorder but now I may go to Target first.
---
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile
#7MoegittoPosted 11/16/2012 9:02:32 AM
Most stores receive deliveries from Monday through Saturday (morning). If you get another e-mail tomorrow THEN you worry.
#8GilgameshXDPosted 11/16/2012 9:04:48 AM(edited)
The Target I work at only got 14 of them. 8 deluxe and 6 standards. That's 1 less of the 9 preorders set for the deluxe and 1 over the standard version. And we didn't get any pro controllers! The whole thing of the launch has been up in the air. I've been making all the higher ups know that I have my preorder card thus I want my wii u
---
PSN: y2jedge XBL: DrHugoStrangeDC
Currently Waiting for Black Ops 2 (360) and Wii U
#9cyberpikPosted 11/16/2012 9:11:59 AM(edited)
I haven't heard from TRU as yet...but I'm in Canada...hoping it's different for me.

v Yes my order was placed online. Gotta love the edit function.
#10crowkillersPosted 11/16/2012 9:06:12 AM
Is this for an online order from Toys R Us..? Has anyone heard about the in store preorders..? I preordered one for my brother there back in September...
---
"Be Reasonable, Demand the Impossible"
www.crowkillers.com