Just got an email from TRU

#21kyomagiPosted 11/16/2012 9:33:13 AM
call them and ask, they would tell u if they did not get enough or none at all.

My bestbuy guy told me they had enough to cover pre orders
---
Magistarkyo - PSN; kyoakuma - 360, 3DS FC - 4339 2637 1918
#22KaibreiPosted 11/16/2012 9:33:50 AM
I called my toysrus and they said the next truck they had coming was Sunday and they didn't know what was on it. Not sure how accurate that is since she didn't even place me on hold or anything to ask questions about the Wii U. She wouldn't transfer me to electronics either since she said no one was available in that department.
---
PSN - GwarSlave1673 GT - GwarSlave4853 Steam - Gwarslave1673
#23Virus66Posted 11/16/2012 10:04:18 AM
The Target I work at didn't get their Wii U's in either yet. If we don't get them on the truck tomorrow morning, I don't know what the hell will happen.
---
PSN: JVir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit
#24rockymin(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 10:06:00 AM
Virus66 posted...
The Target I work at didn't get their Wii U's in either yet. If we don't get them on the truck tomorrow morning, I don't know what the hell will happen.

Man, I'll be mighty upset if both of the places I preordered at don't get their shipments for Monday. I have a third preorder at gamestop.com but that one is shipping to my niece for a Christmas present.
---
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile
#25Epiphone1589Posted 11/16/2012 10:48:54 AM
Is there anyone who pre ordered at Toys R Us and DIDN'T get this e-mail??
#26Storm83Posted 11/16/2012 10:50:34 AM
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for shopping at Toys"R"Us and Babies"R"Us!

We are happy to report that your Wii U Black Deluxe Set Hardwar pre-order will be available for purchase starting November 18th, 2012. Your item will be reserved for 7 days from this date. Please bring your original pre-order receipt (or this email) to the store location below to purchase this item:
#27trenkenPosted 11/16/2012 10:52:01 AM
This is why preorders suck. Its a crap shoot. So many people that preordered will not get it on the day they think they are getting it.

I seriously would rather just show up at Target at 3am Sunday morning and just wait there for 3 hours and make sure I get one rather than waiting around not even sure if my preorder can be fulfilled. You could potentially preorder and not get it until like the end of next week when another shipment comes. Lame.
---
3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3/Vita | CygnusZero
#28jri101Posted 11/16/2012 10:53:04 AM
rockymin posted...
Dear Valued Guest,

We wanted to inform you that we have not yet received inventory on your Wii U Black Deluxe Set Hardwar pre-order which was expected in-store on November 18th, 2012. We will send you a follow-up email once this item is available and ready for pickup.

Damn, I wonder if that means they haven't gotten their shipment yet or that they don't have enough to fill all the preorders. Well, luckily I have a 2nd preorder at Target.

where you located bro? I got a similar email. I'm from new jersey
---
Batman: Let's face it "Superman"... The last time you ever inspired anyone -- was when you were dead.
#29rockymin(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 10:54:12 AM
jri101 posted...
rockymin posted...
Dear Valued Guest,

We wanted to inform you that we have not yet received inventory on your Wii U Black Deluxe Set Hardwar pre-order which was expected in-store on November 18th, 2012. We will send you a follow-up email once this item is available and ready for pickup.

Damn, I wonder if that means they haven't gotten their shipment yet or that they don't have enough to fill all the preorders. Well, luckily I have a 2nd preorder at Target.

where you located bro? I got a similar email. I'm from new jersey

I preordered at the TRU in Totowa
---
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile
#30crowkillersPosted 11/16/2012 10:54:27 AM
Epiphone1589 posted...
Is there anyone who pre ordered at Toys R Us and DIDN'T get this e-mail??

I didn't get any emails from them...
---
"Be Reasonable, Demand the Impossible"
www.crowkillers.com