Gamespot ZombiU Full Review

#1T3H_1337_N1NJ4Posted 11/17/2012 3:43:57 AM
Video
http://m.gamespot.com/call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/videos/call-of-duty-black-ops-ii-capture-the-flag-gameplay-movie-6400269

Text
http://m.gamespot.com/epic-mickey-2-the-power-of-two/reviews/epic-mickey-2-the-power-of-two-review-6400225

Score: 4.5

Sucks, really.
---
To err is human, but to really screw things up you need a computer!
IGN: CodenameFox
#2YoyokuKOPosted 11/17/2012 3:46:05 AM
ahahahahahahahahaha
ubi****

well, i only hope those who were coat-tailing this game have fun with it.
#3MelkacPosted 11/17/2012 3:50:54 AM
The rest of the scores BETTER be low...

Or else...oh, GameSpot, you are going to doom yourself...
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyhMT138BHo&feature=g-vrec
#4jillwarrenPosted 11/17/2012 3:51:42 AM
I personally didn't see much of his reason for that score in his review. Sounds like a 6/10 game from the way he was talking. To each his own.
---
Following Christ? Check!
"Will be" means something is confirmed, i.e. a fact.- Linetrix
#5sonicfanaticjtbPosted 11/17/2012 3:52:17 AM
Gamespot's review of the wii and gamecube version of Twilight Princess contradicted each other when it came to controls. If I remember correctly, they also bashed the controls for Skyward Sword, admitted to basically sucking with 'em, but didn't change the review score despite the fact that one of the problems that they had with the game was do entirely to player error.

Why are we worried 'bout their opinion, again? 'Cause, I dunno... Don't seem to be to reliable to me...
---
Krystal and Phoenix Wright for Smash 4!
... Please, Sakurai?
#6dragon_suplex_xPosted 11/17/2012 3:52:50 AM
So essentially: This game makes me think instead of being able to run and gun (aside from multiplayer) and therefore is a 4.5?
---
But I'm not telling you anything you didn't already know.
PSN vertigoink
#7dragon_suplex_xPosted 11/17/2012 3:53:09 AM
jillwarren posted...
I personally didn't see much of his reason for that score in his review. Sounds like a 6/10 game from the way he was talking. To each his own.

BINGO.
---
But I'm not telling you anything you didn't already know.
PSN vertigoink
#8MelkacPosted 11/17/2012 3:54:14 AM
sonicfanaticjtb posted...
Gamespot's review of the wii and gamecube version of Twilight Princess contradicted each other when it came to controls. If I remember correctly, they also bashed the controls for Skyward Sword, admitted to basically sucking with 'em, but didn't change the review score despite the fact that one of the problems that they had with the game was do entirely to player error.

Why are we worried 'bout their opinion, again? 'Cause, I dunno... Don't seem to be to reliable to me...

Ha ha, I'm not about THEIR opinion. I'm just worried about the other reviewer's opinions...I could give a s*** about GameSpot, they tend to give horrible scores to good games.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyhMT138BHo&feature=g-vrec
#9idrc82Posted 11/17/2012 4:00:57 AM
dragon_suplex_x posted...
So essentially: This game makes me think instead of being able to run and gun (aside from multiplayer) and therefore is a 4.5?

Thats what i got from the review. Especially with the complaint.of not having enough ammo or guns. Is that not the point of the game? I can understand repetitiveness but a 4.5? Anyways still hanging to my preorder. I will judge this game for myself.
---
3ds fc: 0817-4077-5176. Vita/psn: xgamblorx
Wii u:
#10sonicfanaticjtbPosted 11/17/2012 4:03:18 AM
Melkac posted...

Ha ha, I'm not about THEIR opinion. I'm just worried about the other reviewer's opinions...I could give a s*** about GameSpot, they tend to give horrible scores to good games.

In that case, I wouldn't worry 'bout IGN 's opinion either.... From what I remember, they made it quite clear that they only played 'till 'bout half way before they reviewed Sonic and the Black Knight (which is hilarious considering that you can beat that game in 'bout 4 hours! ) I also recall there being a problem or two in their Kirby Super Star Ultra review that lead to me discrediting their opinion on anything, but I don't remember what it was...
---
Krystal and Phoenix Wright for Smash 4!
... Please, Sakurai?