Gamespot ZombiU Full Review

#111Biggs YamatoPosted 11/17/2012 11:05:59 AM
http://zeldapissed.ytmnd.com/
---
PSN: Lodrak
I hear Duke Nukem Forever is coming out today, Japan Time! - Singapore
#112cavebear56Posted 11/17/2012 11:09:27 AM
It seems most people haven't actually heard the review and only see the score thus having no idea what they're talking about when they support a stupidity of this magnitude ( to make it simple for the dumbed down masses I'm referencing the stupidity of the actual review, not the pointless score)
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#113OoSubaruoOPosted 11/17/2012 11:14:07 AM
Omar_Comin_Yo posted...
You guys actually expected something from this game?...

You expected nothing from this game? Let's just ignore the 2-3 good reviews it got, and base our purchase over 1 review, where the reviewer bashed a Survival Horror for actually being a Survival Horror.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062
#114CarpetfluffPosted 11/17/2012 11:24:53 AM
Not exactly the kind of score you want on the game you bundled with your console is it?
#115Hi CPosted 11/17/2012 11:30:07 AM
Is it just me or does that review sound like Dead Island, which they gave a 7?

lol

Sounds like this years God Hand vs Party Babies review.
---
You'll be my John G.
#116BannifiedPosted 11/17/2012 11:34:57 AM
Bufkus posted...
uwnim posted...
Does this reviewer use 5 as average? Would explain the score.

that was supposed to be something that gamespot in general does, that is until their ridiculous chrono cross and panzer dragoon saga reviews by one of the worst reviewers of all time.

Not sure what you're trying to say. Chrono Cross and Panzer Dragoon Saga are both wonderful games that are unmatched to this day.
#117Rickoon5Posted 11/17/2012 11:36:19 AM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Omar_Comin_Yo posted...
You guys actually expected something from this game?...

You expected nothing from this game? Let's just ignore the 2-3 good reviews it got, and base our purchase over 1 review, where the reviewer bashed a Survival Horror for actually being a Survival Horror.

This is what's wrong with the gaming world now. One bad review: "Wah, Wah, I HAVE to cancel my pre-order now!" I've bought games with terrible scores and loved them, and played games with amazing scores and hated them. Do your research; I imagine a world where we don't listen to paid-off reviewers at all (good or bad), we could just look at what the game actually is and then decide if we want to play it or not.

I don't even know if I'll buy ZombiU yet because I haven't finished my research. But I can tell you this Gamespot review currently has no effect on my choice.
---
"I'll do whatever it takes."
#118Rickoon5Posted 11/17/2012 11:41:04 AM
Bannified posted...
Bufkus posted...
uwnim posted...
Does this reviewer use 5 as average? Would explain the score.

that was supposed to be something that gamespot in general does, that is until their ridiculous chrono cross and panzer dragoon saga reviews by one of the worst reviewers of all time.

Not sure what you're trying to say. Chrono Cross and Panzer Dragoon Saga are both wonderful games that are unmatched to this day.

Example of the of the opposite of "Wah, Wah": "My favorite game got a a good score so they're legit!1"

Besides the amazing music, I thought Chrono Cross was an abortion with a coat hanger.
---
"I'll do whatever it takes."
#119111Link111Posted 11/17/2012 11:44:02 AM
http://www.gamespot.com/zombiu/reviews/

Another fake troll.
#120ColorfulColorsPosted 11/17/2012 12:02:11 PM
I love how some of you see all these reviews and most of them give it good score, but one bad review comes out and all of you start getting your thoughts from the negative one. For shame.
---
sonic777 desperate to make me mad.
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed. ~SuperShyGuy9000