Gamespot ZombiU Full Review

#21Raven-ZPosted 11/17/2012 4:16:20 AM
Looks pretty crappy. If this was on any other console it would be dismissed as another tired generic zombie action game in a crowded market.
---
PSN/GT/Steam: Ravendust
Reviews are a metric of quality. Sales are a metric of popularity.
#22iloveheavyrainPosted 11/17/2012 4:21:28 AM
Are you guys kidding me? Do you think this review is real? This is some phoney review set up by a fictitious poster. m.gamestop? Shame on you and shame on Gamefaqs for not deleting this libelous topic. Go to official Gamestop.com site. There is NO Zombi U review at all. I mean, really guys? You are sucked into this?
#23T3H_1337_N1NJ4(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 4:22:17 AM
iloveheavyrain posted...
Are you guys kidding me? Do you think this review is real? This is some phoney review set up by a fictitious poster. m.gamestop? Shame on you and shame on Gamefaqs for not deleting this libelous topic. Go to official Gamestop.com site. There is NO Zombi U review at all. I mean, really guys? You are sucked into this?

Not sure if dumb or just trolling.
---
To err is human, but to really screw things up you need a computer!
IGN: CodenameFox
#24dcamp27Posted 11/17/2012 4:22:41 AM
That review isn't even finished. The links that the topic creator posted are messed up in that they say "Call of Duty Black Ops 2" and "Epic Mickey 2".
Even if Zombi U doesn't get a high score, is anyone really surprised? Ubisoft doesn't exactly have a reputation of putting out great games. But Zombi U looks good and fun from the gameplay footage I've seen. That reviewer is probably being close-minded and shallow. He should go play his boring Xbox with it's highly predictable games.
#25iloveheavyrainPosted 11/17/2012 4:22:58 AM
Gamespot not Gamestop.

No, others are dumb for falling for this fake review.
#26T3H_1337_N1NJ4(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 4:25:16 AM
The links are messed up because the reviews are still in the limbo before they are actually posted on the site, for the Wii U launch.
It's not the first time they appear like this before being on the main site. They are real, stop being in denial.
---
To err is human, but to really screw things up you need a computer!
IGN: CodenameFox
#27PavelChanPosted 11/17/2012 4:26:55 AM
I thought this was being made by the good Ubisoft team, the one that would never let it become the next Red Steel???
#28sonicboom510Posted 11/17/2012 4:27:16 AM
Ouch, didn't expect a score that low.
---
http://i43.tinypic.com/690pc5.gif
http://h12.abload.de/img/0412_mmump.gif
#29KOTRwhoopsPosted 11/17/2012 4:29:41 AM
iloveheavyrain posted...
Gamespot not Gamestop.

No, others are dumb for falling for this fake review.

Fake? Yeah they've gone to all this trouble to make this fake review. The real one will be out soon, they are making it now. Are you really that stupid? Gaming forums really do filter out the dunces.
---
PLAYING - Halo 4 (360), Dragon's Dogma (360), Resident Evil 6 (360).
MOST WANTED - FFvrsXIII, GTAV, ZombiU, Ni No Kuni, Tales Of Xillia, Lightning Returns
#30FoppePosted 11/17/2012 4:43:35 AM
Hi guys, I hacked the GameSpot website and hid a couple of fake reviews that looks like they are made by real GameSpot reviewers instead of stealing all account information!!!
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC