Gamespot ZombiU Full Review

#31plasmawisp1713Posted 11/17/2012 5:45:17 AM
Ha! You've been Foppe'd!
---
That was meant as an insult by the way.
#32iloveheavyrainPosted 11/17/2012 5:53:34 AM
Click on the video!

http://m.gamespot.com/epic-mickey-2-the-power-of-two/reviews/epic-mickey-2-the-power-of-two-review-6400225

LINK NOT FOUND!

LOL!

FOOLS!
#33plasmawisp1713Posted 11/17/2012 5:55:04 AM
/me clicks.
/me sees ZombiU Review.

Now I'm certain you are trolling.
---
That was meant as an insult by the way.
#34NintendoKnight9Posted 11/17/2012 5:58:48 AM
iloveheavyrain posted...
Click on the video!

http://m.gamespot.com/epic-mickey-2-the-power-of-two/reviews/epic-mickey-2-the-power-of-two-review-6400225

LINK NOT FOUND!

LOL!

FOOLS!

With an uninteresting world and dull combat, the survival horror game ZombiU is a weak link in the Wii U's launch lineup.
THE GOOD
Fun multiplayer modes capitalize on game's strengths.
THE BAD
Heavy emphasis on dull melee combat
Uninteresting puzzles and mission structure
Wii U gamepad adds little and hurts immersion.
The survival horror genre is a balancing act. The player needs to feel fear and helplessness, but also needs satisfying ways to take action and combat those feelings. This harmony is something even the genre greats struggle with, but that hasn't stopped the first-person survival horror game ZombiU, the latest to throw its hat in the ring--and on a new console no less. However, its vision of a zombie-infested London not only fails to create an engaging horror experience, but also falls short of being a good game.
---
Consoles/Handheld = http://www.flickr.com/photos/85604394@N07/7843623212/in/photostream/lightbox/
#35Phange 2Posted 11/17/2012 6:34:45 AM
He spends over half the review complaining about melee with the cricket bat and how it's terribly weak.

Seems like he doesn't understand that you're not supposed to kill every zombie you see.
---
Bacon.
Playstation Network: Phange
#36Phange 2Posted 11/17/2012 6:38:34 AM
Wii U gamepad adds little and hurts immersion

Ironically having to look away from the TV while zombies encroach is what makes the game immersive. I'm wondering if this guy simply didn't "get" the game. Like the odd few 4/10 scores for Dark Souls that complained that the difficulty made the game less immersive.
---
Bacon.
#37Phange 2Posted 11/17/2012 6:51:54 AM
And if you don't believe me....

http://www.gameindustry.com/review/item.asp?id=1617

It's sad because if it wasn't for the gameplay flaws, this game could certainly have gotten four or five GiN Gems, but overall, I really wasn't a huge fan of Dark Souls and that has a lot to do with the poor combat interface. It was one of those games that had its good moments, but certainly had its bad moments. I think unfortunately, the bad moments outweighed the good ones. It's hard to overcome gameplay flaws.

Saying Dark Souls has poor combat is akin to saying Mozart's music sucked. It only shows how far removed the reviewer is from understanding the purpose of the game.
---
Bacon.
#38LordAlucard5Posted 11/17/2012 6:59:09 AM
This review is fake because on Gametrailers Wii U live stream. They stated that there is a embargo on the game and the embargo will be released 9 hours after the release date.
---
PSN Gametag: Jaaku
Wii FC. 3318 3260 0550 9764 NN: Jaaku
#39T3H_1337_N1NJ4(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 6:59:34 AM
LordAlucard5 posted...
This review is fake because on Gametrailers Wii U live stream. They stated that there is a embargo on the game and the embargo will be released 9 hours after the release date.

Yes, that's why it's not been officially published yet.
---
To err is human, but to really screw things up you need a computer!
IGN: CodenameFox
#40MEFreak1984Posted 11/17/2012 7:02:02 AM
idrc82 posted...
dragon_suplex_x posted...
So essentially: This game makes me think instead of being able to run and gun (aside from multiplayer) and therefore is a 4.5?

Thats what i got from the review. Especially with the complaint.of not having enough ammo or guns. Is that not the point of the game? I can understand repetitiveness but a 4.5? Anyways still hanging to my preorder. I will judge this game for myself.

I think that was their problem with Dead Island as well. Guns were scarce at first and they didn't like that. I think I'll wait for GAMERS to share their reviews, not the critics.
---
PSN ID: BladeGash
"Even a Dead God can dream"