Gamespot ZombiU Full Review

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Gamespot ZombiU Full Review
4 years ago#41
How come that review isn't in the normal format and when I go to Gamespot.com there is no review listed for Zombie U?
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
4 years ago#42
Like said earlier, they got a review embargo and people found a way to access it from the mobile site and Xbox 360 app.
When the embargo ends, it will appear on th enormal site.
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
4 years ago#43
Embargo till tomorrow for reviews. So they can't have it on the official site yet I assume, just the mobile
Oh, oh, oh ice-cold milk and an oreo cookie...
4 years ago#44
I really doubt it deserves a score that low
This is serious hee-ho, remember that.
(message deleted)
4 years ago#46
melbye80 posted...
I read it as "boo, this game does things i aren't used to"

Yea that's what I got from it too. They need some quality control over there as well. Review didn't make any sense.
No more Tom foolerey
4 years ago#47
Every negative point the author makes doesn't sound that bad. In fact, the game sounds quite a bit like a more challenging Dead Island. With only two other reviews out there (7/10 and 9.2/10 respectively) it's hard to say, but the score seems harsh compared to the content of the article. Guess we'll find out tonight!
My Blog/Comic is funnier than your Blog/Comic.
http://sundaysmash.wordpress.com/
4 years ago#48
melbye80 posted...
I read it as "boo, this game does things i aren't used to"
i5 2550k, 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3@1600mhz, EVGA GTX 550ti, 120GB OCZ SSD, 22in/1680x1050
4 years ago#49
ZombiU is the Red Steel of the WiiU, a medicore to terrible FPS game made by Ubisoft built up by fanboys to be better than any shooter on PS3 and Xbox 360 which is then released to bad-to-average reviews, and 6 months down the line is either forgotten or remembered as a really crappy game.
"The Great Depression ended when Dave Mustaine decided that business was good."- ysqure3
4 years ago#50
Metal_Mercenary posted...
ZombiU is the Red Steel of the WiiU, a medicore to terrible FPS game made by Ubisoft built up by fanboys to be better than any shooter on PS3 and Xbox 360 which is then released to bad-to-average reviews, and 6 months down the line is either forgotten or remembered as a really crappy game.

You heard it here first!
DLC is a method of Corporate Profiteering. Will You buy into it?
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Gamespot ZombiU Full Review

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived