Gamespot ZombiU Full Review

#61shadow961Posted 11/17/2012 8:07:01 AM
motorazrv3xxx posted...
oxbow33 posted...
thundercat2600 posted...
LOL at all the fanboy circle jerking in this thread. These very same people looking for excuses to discount the review would be JUMPING FOR JOY if the score were good.

They do whatever is necessary to protect Nintendo from opinions that aren't positive.

keep handing out those miiverse e-hugs. you guys are gonna need all the comfort you can get come the first 10+ month long drought
#62aredd007Posted 11/17/2012 8:08:19 AM
Gamespot is the first big site to review it and it got a bad score. More proof that this is Red Steel. Both games were even made by Ubisoft. Also, LOL @ people hating on gamespot because it gave them a bad review

Good review = site is good and fair
Bad review = site is stupid and biased

lol
#63sejan12Posted 11/17/2012 8:09:25 AM
All I read in that review is, "Doopdy Doo I only like twitchy FPS games. Derp. Everything else is lesser than my COD and Halo."

He probably liked RE6.
#64motorazrv3xxxPosted 11/17/2012 8:10:43 AM
shadow961 posted...
motorazrv3xxx posted...
oxbow33 posted...
thundercat2600 posted...
LOL at all the fanboy circle jerking in this thread. These very same people looking for excuses to discount the review would be JUMPING FOR JOY if the score were good.

They do whatever is necessary to protect Nintendo from opinions that aren't positive.

keep handing out those miiverse e-hugs. you guys are gonna need all the comfort you can get come the first 10+ month long drought

What the hell are you trying to say?
---
I'm Elite, bro.
My GameFaqs status said so.
#65Logical_OnePosted 11/17/2012 8:10:54 AM
Phange 2 posted...
Metal_Mercenary posted...
ZombiU is the Red Steel of the WiiU, a medicore to terrible FPS game made by Ubisoft built up by fanboys to be better than any shooter on PS3 and Xbox 360 which is then released to bad-to-average reviews, and 6 months down the line is either forgotten or remembered as a really crappy game.

Red Steel wasn't developed by the same devteam that made ZombiU.

ZombiU is the Rayman Origins, Beyond Good and Evil and Sands of Time team. In short, their best developer.

It's like saying "Activision released Big Rigs... I wouldn't expect Blizzard to make a good game"

You would consider the aforementioned games to be Ubisofts' best?

Yeah...OK.
---
Gamefaqs....the land where pokemon is the holy grail and final fantasy is God himself--Raptorleon3
#66kinglink13Posted 11/17/2012 8:11:53 AM
Gamestop gave Skyward Sword a 7.5 because the reviewer didn't understand the controls, Gamestop sucks at reviews. And this isn't the first time they gave a good game a bad score

And the other review gave it a 9.2
---
Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft = Epic
#67darkqueenhelbaPosted 11/17/2012 8:14:28 AM
I don't even think I own a Ubisoft game...I might, but I doubt it.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#68doraemonllh1989Posted 11/17/2012 8:15:23 AM
final nail wii u
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#69Logical_OnePosted 11/17/2012 8:17:25 AM
doraemonllh1989 posted...
final nail wii u

The console isn't even out--final nail?

Stupidity.
---
Gamefaqs....the land where pokemon is the holy grail and final fantasy is God himself--Raptorleon3
#70El_ZaggyPosted 11/17/2012 8:23:51 AM
Wii U is a fail console

ubisift is a fail developper

Why all the fuss we all know it would fail