Gamespot ZombiU Full Review

#71TriforceBunPosted 11/17/2012 8:25:30 AM
El_Zaggy posted...
Wii U is a fail console

ubisift is a fail developper

Why all the fuss we all know it would fail

You seem like a highly reasonable, likable person!
---
My Kirby/Smash comics: www.brawlinthefamily.com
Mother 3 = Game of the Year 2006
#72BufkusPosted 11/17/2012 8:25:50 AM
uwnim posted...
Does this reviewer use 5 as average? Would explain the score.

that was supposed to be something that gamespot in general does, that is until their ridiculous chrono cross and panzer dragoon saga reviews by one of the worst reviewers of all time.
#73LessermookPosted 11/17/2012 8:45:19 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#74ChargrilledPosted 11/17/2012 8:48:03 AM
Hitting things with a bat over and over sounds boring

Let's see what others say
---
GT : DeadJericho / PSN : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#75shadow961Posted 11/17/2012 8:53:54 AM
motorazrv3xxx posted...
shadow961 posted...
motorazrv3xxx posted...
oxbow33 posted...
thundercat2600 posted...
LOL at all the fanboy circle jerking in this thread. These very same people looking for excuses to discount the review would be JUMPING FOR JOY if the score were good.

They do whatever is necessary to protect Nintendo from opinions that aren't positive.

keep handing out those miiverse e-hugs. you guys are gonna need all the comfort you can get come the first 10+ month long drought

What the hell are you trying to say?

i think its pretty apparent from your hypocritical dc
#76Reginleif20Posted 11/17/2012 8:53:57 AM
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...
Video
http://m.gamespot.com/call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/videos/call-of-duty-black-ops-ii-capture-the-flag-gameplay-movie-6400269

Text
http://m.gamespot.com/epic-mickey-2-the-power-of-two/reviews/epic-mickey-2-the-power-of-two-review-6400225

Score: 4.5

Sucks, really.

It's sad how some people still care about these "pro" reviews
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#77Biggs YamatoPosted 11/17/2012 9:04:34 AM
Chargrilled posted...
Hitting things with a bat over and over sounds boring

Let's see what others say

This is pretty much exactly what I took from the review. If the main focus of the game is combat, as in that's what you spend most of your time on, I would really hope that slowly and methodically luring zombies one by one and dispatching them with a bat wouldn't be the safest/best method. You would think they would add a decent measure of risk to this so you would be encouraged to try to avoid them completely if you lack arms/ammunition. I'm hoping this review wasn't entirely accurate and it is actually better to use different strategies. If it's true though, game sounds like a short rental at best.
---
PSN: Lodrak
I hear Duke Nukem Forever is coming out today, Japan Time! - Singapore
#78teknic1200Posted 11/17/2012 9:08:28 AM
why are the url's for epic micky and black ops?
---
Today is the Tomorrow you were promised Yesterday
#79motorazrv3xxxPosted 11/17/2012 9:08:41 AM
shadow961 posted...
motorazrv3xxx posted...
shadow961 posted...
motorazrv3xxx posted...
thundercat2600 posted...
LOL at all the fanboy circle jerking in this thread. These very same people looking for excuses to discount the review would be JUMPING FOR JOY if the score were good.

They do whatever is necessary to protect Nintendo from opinions that aren't positive.

keep handing out those miiverse e-hugs. you guys are gonna need all the comfort you can get come the first 10+ month long drought

What the hell are you trying to say?

i think its pretty apparent from your hypocritical dc

No, I seriously can't tell. How are you an ancient yet you still cannot communicate effectively through the internet?
---
I'm Elite, bro.
My GameFaqs status said so.
#80EnderOfEternity49Posted 11/17/2012 9:09:49 AM
Look to the people who are really upset about this and base there purchases on reviews do this. Tomorrow before going to go pick up your copy look at a lot of reviews. If a lot of them fall in line with the score presented on gamespot take it as a sign. If gamespot is woefully out of line with every other reviewer forget them. There have already been extremely positive reviews, and now this one. You cannot prematurely judge this reviewer yet. The key difference between you and him is that well he has played it.
---
Miss the old days on this site.