Gamespot ZombiU Full Review

#81teknic1200Posted 11/17/2012 9:10:40 AM
what is funny is the idea of a gamer only having one console.

monster hunter's gonna net me 1000 hours minimum for at least a year from it's launch.
---
Today is the Tomorrow you were promised Yesterday
#82ArmorWolf01Posted 11/17/2012 9:11:42 AM
Good thing I pre-order Mario Bros instead lol
---
"When a man talks dirty to a woman its sexual harassment but when a woman talks dirty to a man its $4.95 a minute."
#83shadow961Posted 11/17/2012 9:24:13 AM
motorazrv3xxx posted...
No, I seriously can't tell. How are you an ancient yet you still cannot communicate effectively through the internet?

lol @ ancient comment. see thats the kind of reasoning and logic that leaves you so blind to your own fanboyism. As an ancient let me tell you that the taste of tears never gets old.
#84Wiiplayer111Posted 11/17/2012 9:30:37 AM
The first half of the article is spent complaining that its too hard.

This should be Gamespot ZombiU Blogpost.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#85FoppePosted 11/17/2012 9:37:17 AM
Ancient?
It's all about Sage these days.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#86RapidFireAlPosted 11/17/2012 9:37:32 AM
GameSpot's terrible to begin with. I haven't taken them seriously for years. Didn't they just take some heat with their Natural Selection 2 review -- posting inaccuries, etc.?

ZombiU could very well be a terrible game, but I won't let GameSpot be the judge of that.
#87crowkillersPosted 11/17/2012 9:39:28 AM
Is Gamespot the ones who scored the new Zelda in the 7's because they couldn't figure out how to use the controller..? I get confused with all of these different sites...
---
"Be Reasonable, Demand the Impossible"
www.crowkillers.com
#88Skill4ReelPosted 11/17/2012 9:39:30 AM
"When the first character dies, the game's logic dies with him."

He says some of the Prepper's statements have zero context to new game characters after you die. You don't say, Mr. McGee. The review turned into a laugh fest for me after hearing this. This guy (just like most of these pro reviewers) obviously takes his job far too seriously.

Is he really unable to understand or appreciate that the main/controllable characters in ZombiU are just empty shells only there to represent him? The player. The console is called the Wii U. The "U" stands for "you." The player. The guy holding the controller. Do I really need to explain the significance of that in the game ZombiU, and how it was the main focus for how the game play structure was set up? The Wii U game pad is even in the game.

This review is no different than some guy rambling about the game on a gamefaqs message board. Why do these scores matter so much again?
#89pandoraorbPosted 11/17/2012 9:58:33 AM
It's was the whole initial reason I wanted the WiiU.

Guess I believe this is real.
---
The Pandora's Box Trilogy--middle grade fantasy--BOOK THREE: FATE and REBIRTH out now!
#90GnomestonePosted 11/17/2012 9:59:35 AM
Gamespot is a fair and balanced source of game reviews. ZombiU was supposed to be the flagship launch game for this system, being a completely new IP and a fresh idea. Looks like it's a big miss for Nintendo here and will just have to rely on NSMBU which is a rehash. 2013 will be a big year for the Wii U. Lots of games coming out. But with ZombiU looking like a bust, it's not a good launch for the Wii U.