Wii U worst launch ever ?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U worst launch ever ?
3 years ago#21
Bufkus posted...
gumbyxcore99 posted...
skyward sword is definitely the worst zelda game of all time. and epic mickey 2 was never going to be good and nobody expected it to be

i'm pretty sure the very first zelda game is the worst in the series

"Then we figured out that we could just park them in front of the tv, that's how I was raised, and I turned out tv"
3 years ago#22
Not sure how pointing out a handful of negative reviews for a launch title equals worst launch ever, especially when positive reviews have come out for some of the other games.

That being said, one more day, guys. Seriously. Patience everybody.
3 years ago#23
MrSRArter posted...
3DS and PS3 both tie for the worst launches.

I'll Say the 3ds was the worst ever. It was nothing i wanted to buy until Zelda and that was a port lol.
XBL - Mr Striker09
3 years ago#24
3ds literally had no games worth playing at launch.Bringing it home with that crappy pilotwings game was so depressing.
Too crazy for Boys town.Too much of a boy for crazy town.
3 years ago#25
I don't even know what Epic Mickey is...
"Be Reasonable, Demand the Impossible"
3 years ago#26
ITT: Fans that are too young to appreciate the epic original Zelda games. Kids these days...
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
3 years ago#27
I feel as if ZombiU will be like Red Steel. Cool use of the new control scheme, but "meh" everywhere else. A game you want to like, but ultimately get frustrated with the control scheme, and lack of everything else.
PSN: Skribz666
3 years ago#28
The PS3 had a pretty bad launch, too.
3 years ago#29
PS3 had an abysmal launch. At least Wii U has Mario and Wii U Party. Also, people were looking forward to EM2 after how much of a let-down EM was?
Current Review: Tokyo Jungle (PS3) BARK Souls/10
PSN: loony747 - XBL:loonyzRevenge
3 years ago#30
Im lost, where is everyone seeing this alleged "bad review" from gamespot, you go there and they have nothing posted for ZombiU.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U worst launch ever ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived