Wii U worst launch ever ?

#41BufkusPosted 11/17/2012 11:33:33 AM
SexPantherPanda posted...
Bufkus posted...
gumbyxcore99 posted...
skyward sword is definitely the worst zelda game of all time. and epic mickey 2 was never going to be good and nobody expected it to be

i'm pretty sure the very first zelda game is the worst in the series

How dare you, what are you like 15 and think you're a gamer. You're nothing! Oh and Zelda OOT most overrated game ever!

I'll tell you what I'm not. I'm not 40+, which is how old you have to be to even remember playing Zelda 1.

Also if I was 15, I'd probably be taking a dump on the N64 Zelda games, since I wouldn't have been born when they came out.

The best Zelda to me is still Link to the Past. Unparalled gameplay. Zelda 1 just doesn't hold up to time. It is 100% unplayable today to anyone who didn't play it as a kid, regardless of age. Worst Zelda game by MILES.
#42Virus66Posted 11/17/2012 11:44:28 AM
People who hate Skyward Sword usually do so because they either hate Nintendo or hate motion controls. Kinda like the Gamestop review where the guy was playing the game incorrect the entire time, and failed to even try to learn how to play. It's like saying... "I keep hitting the R trigger in an attempt to jump in Mario, but it doesn't work!" The motion controls work famously fine and the game game a masterpiece. It's just in the 'hater' phase right now. Give it time and it'll settle in. Wind Waker was one of the most hated of the Zelda games until like... last year. Anyone who was around since that launch knows it to be true...
---
PSN: JVir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit
#43KingBeetlePosted 11/17/2012 11:46:36 AM
LegendAssassin posted...
It is gamespot... They gave Skyward Sword a 7.2

Yeah...as we've seen one (1) UNO person's review doesn't make a difference in the world.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/godunman
I do Let's Plays. Currently, and close to done on Skyward Sword.
#44YoyokuKOPosted 11/17/2012 11:52:49 AM
people hated SS?
you guys are awful.

you guys probably lacked dexterity, which is the default perk in BloPs too.
you guys should quit gaming if you fail on both ends of the gamer spectrum.

i'm mad and stuff.
i wonder if there will be enough pumpkin pie
#45overkillwfo1978Posted 11/17/2012 11:56:36 AM
Bufkus posted...
SexPantherPanda posted...
Bufkus posted...
gumbyxcore99 posted...
skyward sword is definitely the worst zelda game of all time. and epic mickey 2 was never going to be good and nobody expected it to be

i'm pretty sure the very first zelda game is the worst in the series

How dare you, what are you like 15 and think you're a gamer. You're nothing! Oh and Zelda OOT most overrated game ever!

I'll tell you what I'm not. I'm not 40+, which is how old you have to be to even remember playing Zelda 1.

I'm 34 and I grew up with Zelda 1 and a lot of other NES games. Zelda was released 26 years ago. So what part of logic tells you that someone has to be over 40 to remember playing it? Did you have to be 14-15 to buy Zelda? ....also people played the game well after it's release because it was that popular of a game.

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about and your opinion should be disregarded by everyone that reads this thread.
---
"Then we figured out that we could just park them in front of the tv, that's how I was raised, and I turned out tv"
#46SkyCrackersPosted 11/17/2012 11:59:00 AM
I always expected Epic Mickey 2 to be bad, like the first game.
---
Mario vs. Donkey Kong is a hideously underrated game.
#47MinistryCallPosted 11/17/2012 12:00:45 PM
LOL, were you there for the PS2 launch? You know a launch is bad when a console's highest selling game is the Mission Impossible 2 DVD.
#48MisterSmeePosted 11/17/2012 12:02:21 PM
Virus66 posted...
People who hate Skyward Sword usually do so because they either hate Nintendo or hate motion controls. Kinda like the Gamestop review where the guy was playing the game incorrect the entire time, and failed to even try to learn how to play. It's like saying... "I keep hitting the R trigger in an attempt to jump in Mario, but it doesn't work!" The motion controls work famously fine and the game game a masterpiece. It's just in the 'hater' phase right now. Give it time and it'll settle in. Wind Waker was one of the most hated of the Zelda games until like... last year. Anyone who was around since that launch knows it to be true...

Or they just dislike it because it has a lot of problems?

Skyward sword suffered from a lot more than just motion controls.
#49JonnyBigBossPosted 11/17/2012 12:04:45 PM
LegendAssassin posted...

Are you serious? Wow... goes to show you that you can't just look at one review.
---
www.gamerevolution.com
#50darkjedilinkPosted 11/17/2012 12:06:36 PM
JonnyBigBoss posted...
LegendAssassin posted...

Are you serious? Wow... goes to show you that you can't just look at one review.

This. Get rid of the outlier, and ZombiU averages an eight.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie