Wii U worst launch ever ?

#71NitharadPosted 11/17/2012 1:17:32 PM
3DS wasn't much better...

In fact the 3DS is still incredibly weak.
#72Dartpaw86Posted 11/17/2012 1:20:49 PM
Bufkus posted...
gumbyxcore99 posted...
skyward sword is definitely the worst zelda game of all time. and epic mickey 2 was never going to be good and nobody expected it to be

i'm pretty sure the very first zelda game is the worst in the series

Link: Faces of Evil is the worst Zelda game in the series... it's so bad that Nintendo refuses to acknowledges it exists. But it still exists.
#73Dartpaw86Posted 11/17/2012 1:23:46 PM
IGN gave Skyward Sword a perfect score 10/10. I haven't played it yet, and I'm still going to despite all of your negative feedback because unless most people I prefer to set my own opinions instead of relying on others.
#74GreatTroySenseiPosted 11/17/2012 1:27:16 PM
Bufkus posted...
SexPantherPanda posted...
Bufkus posted...
gumbyxcore99 posted...
skyward sword is definitely the worst zelda game of all time. and epic mickey 2 was never going to be good and nobody expected it to be

How dare you, what are you like 15 and think you're a gamer. You're nothing! Oh and Zelda OOT most overrated game ever!

I'll tell you what I'm not. I'm not 40+, which is how old you have to be to even remember playing Zelda 1.

Also if I was 15, I'd probably be taking a dump on the N64 Zelda games, since I wouldn't have been born when they came out.

The best Zelda to me is still Link to the Past. Unparalled gameplay. Zelda 1 just doesn't hold up to time. It is 100% unplayable today to anyone who didn't play it as a kid, regardless of age. Worst Zelda game by MILES.

I'm 26, and got the gold cartridge from a Funcoland when I turned 5 and got the NES. You're rather daft.
---
These are like, third dimension glasses, you know? They don't really work, though because I feel like I'm still seeing stuff in whatever dimension we live in.
#75MathewMansonPosted 11/17/2012 1:30:18 PM
The kids don't remember the N64 or PS2...not to mention how poor the 3DS launch was.
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
#76The_Mighty_KELPPosted 11/17/2012 1:30:21 PM
Just stop. Before you make stupid topics like this, go read up on some older consoles that actually flopped terribly. This is not one of them.
---
Jogurt attacks! Inflicts 1 point of damage on the Goblin. Goblin is defeated! Jogurt gains experience.
...it appears that Jogurt's level has increased to 1.
#77AXKSIONPosted 11/17/2012 1:37:55 PM
twytch007 posted...
ITT: Fans that are too young to appreciate the epic original Zelda games. Kids these days...

I never liked Zelda 1, mostly because of the confusing maps.

I loved Zelda II however. That is why I can't wait for Adventure Time 3DS, and it had better be good!
---
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!
#78JKatarnPosted 11/17/2012 1:57:53 PM
GreatTroySensei posted...
Bufkus posted...
Bufkus posted...
gumbyxcore99 posted...

How dare you, what are you like 15 and think you're a gamer. You're nothing! Oh and Zelda OOT most overrated game ever!

I'll tell you what I'm not. I'm not 40+, which is how old you have to be to even remember playing Zelda 1.

Also if I was 15, I'd probably be taking a dump on the N64 Zelda games, since I wouldn't have been born when they came out.

The best Zelda to me is still Link to the Past. Unparalled gameplay. Zelda 1 just doesn't hold up to time. It is 100% unplayable today to anyone who didn't play it as a kid, regardless of age. Worst Zelda game by MILES.

I'm 26, and got the gold cartridge from a Funcoland when I turned 5 and got the NES. You're rather daft.

What do you expect from someone who uses as sentence like "Zelda 1 just doesn't hold up to time" - not only is it grossly inaccurate (unless you strictly focus on graphics, which I imagine this kiddie is), but it's just a poor sentence.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 460 Superclocked
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#79Skeet1983Posted 11/17/2012 1:59:52 PM
Bufkus posted...
gumbyxcore99 posted...

Did you forget about the 3 CD-i games?
---
Toshiba Qosmio X505: Intel Quad-Core i7 @ 2GHz, 8GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 460m w/1.5GB.
#80FuryOfPolarisPosted 11/17/2012 2:05:57 PM
Bufkus posted...
Bufkus posted...
gumbyxcore99 posted...

I didn't play the original Zelda on the NES but I do remember playing the original SMB and I'm only 25.

My first Zelda game was A Link to the Past. Didn't play the original until years later sometime after that Zelda Collection was released on Gamecube. Surprisingly enough it wasn't "100% unplayable" then and I sincerely doubt it would be that way now.