Wii U worst launch ever ?

#91nickvd8Posted 11/17/2012 2:46:14 PM
Here's an idea TC, how bout you use your little pea brain and wait till you play the game so you can form your own opinion. Sounds like a plan to me!
---
Want TimeSplitters 4? Go here: http://www.facebook.com/Timesplitters4PLZ
#92LordcrabfoodPosted 11/17/2012 2:52:17 PM
JKatarn posted...
MirageMew2 posted...
Only tools listen to reviews. I know I played Zombi U myself, it was amazing, and intend on buying it day one.

I haven't played the game so I can't comment, but that statement is idiotic. Most people don't enjoy throwing $50/$60 or more away on a substandard game, so they make an informed purchasing decision by using metacritic/gameplay videos and demos/rentals before laying out the cash.

The problem with reviews is that they are only opinions, by all means, read the facts. The actual score however, is irrelevant . I have lost count of the number of times I have disagreed with reviews and would of missed out on some great games if I had listened to them.
#93Moi_ManPosted 11/17/2012 3:08:36 PM
What I really want to know is if anyone on this board saying that these games are duds has actually played them.
---
This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Now, here I go! SHINING FINGER!!
#94MEFreak1984Posted 11/17/2012 3:19:40 PM
Moi_Man posted...
What I really want to know is if anyone on this board saying that these games are duds has actually played them.

Doubt it. Just Trolls on both sides trying to discourage potential buyers.
---
PSN ID: BladeGash
"Even a Dead God can dream"
#95CI254Posted 11/17/2012 3:21:59 PM
The Nintendo 64 launch had two games: Mario 64 and Pilotwings.
The DS had Mario 64 DS, Feel the Magic, Madden, Asphalt, Spider-Man 2, and Urbz.
The 360 and PS3 launches had their share of current gen, month old ports.

The Wii U's is nowhere close to "worst launch ever".
---
{O,o}:O RLY?::::::::::{o,o}Shut the **** up.
/)__)::::::::::::::::::::::::::(__(\ SteamID: ci254 -Ci- Gaisuto
#96Cactuar512Posted 11/17/2012 3:26:42 PM
I'm not a Nintendo fan anymore and I have no intention of getting a Wii U, but even I have to admit that the Wii U has a strong launch inventory.
---
PSN: Fredfredburger51
GameFAQs, where everyone trolls everyone
#97RHFPosted 11/17/2012 3:27:51 PM
CI254 posted...
The Nintendo 64 launch had two games: Mario 64 and Pilotwings.
The DS had Mario 64 DS, Feel the Magic, Madden, Asphalt, Spider-Man 2, and Urbz.
The 360 and PS3 launches had their share of current gen, month old ports.

The Wii U's is nowhere close to "worst launch ever".

Hey now, that was a good game. Wish Sega would make a 3rd one for the 3DS someday
---
For great justice! And Fruit Pies! *Official #1 supporter for Hsien-ko*
#98El_ZaggyPosted 11/17/2012 3:31:13 PM
LegendAssassin posted...
It is gamespot... They gave Skyward Sword a 7.2

Skyward sword isnt a great game, its an average game.
And the motions arent working correctly.
#99tinfoil21Posted 11/17/2012 3:48:07 PM
Meh, it's been a dud. I don't understand playing video games with a tablet. I think Nintendo has gone a bit to far with the "gimmicks" this time. Not picking this one up. :P
#100RHFPosted 11/17/2012 3:49:21 PM
tinfoil21 posted...
Meh, it's been a dud. I don't understand playing video games with a tablet. I think Nintendo has gone a bit to far with the "gimmicks" this time. Not picking this one up. :P

No different from Xbox and its attempt at making Kinect a thing
---
For great justice! And Fruit Pies! *Official #1 supporter for Hsien-ko*