WiiU owners don't care about your PC, ShooterBoxes, and ShooterStations. Shut it

#11sonic777Posted 11/17/2012 1:15:08 PM
Are.... Are Nintendo fans still really like this?
#12AXKSION(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 1:20:09 PM
sonic777 posted...
Are.... Are Nintendo fans still really like this?

Like what?

I used to be a PlayStation fan, until I looked on my shelf right now and my game library is looking rather bleak. PlayStation has fallen and I have a super hard time finding good games on the PS3.

Where the F*** did JRPGs go? I want my turn based JRPGs back. SIX years, waiting for the PS3 JRPGs to come, that never came. I waited so patiently thinking they might come, but no.

Hell, we couldn't even get one, not one, Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver game. Didn't get a Fatal Frame / Eternal Darkness type game. No ghost games. No vampire games...

But I guess you would tell me, oh the PS3 is full of quality games, games like PlayStation AllStars, LBP Kart, Little Big Planet, Resistance and Killzone - LOLZ!

Oh and LBP isn't even 1/10th as fun as a Mario game and it offends me whenever people compare them. Same with Modnation Racers and LBP Kart.
---
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!
#13Virus66Posted 11/17/2012 1:25:14 PM
GreatTroySensei posted...
These shooters are all the same! I want an innovative, new experience!

Now if you excuse me, I'm gonna go wait in line for New Super Mario Bros. Wii U. I can replay New Super Mario Bros and New Super Mario Bros. 2 while I wait. Gotta get those coins for that brand new title screen!

Also, I heard that Nintendo is developing a new Zelda title, in which you control a hero named "Link" and pursue the princess Zelda. We'll get to explore dungeons, collect items, play an instrument, ride an animal, fish and kill an evil Sorceror named... let's see here... "Ganon." Wow, what a great idea for a new game! Nintendo's the best!

And that's better than CoD where you play as a soldier who is hunting down a terrorist to save the world from nuclear annihilation? Or what about Uncharted. You play as a guy named Drake who is hunting for treasure and comes across another treasure hunter and they race to it! Halo, CoD, Uncharted, Gears, God of War, Assassin's Creed they all fall under the exact same formula as their own predecessors. They use familiar gameplay and plotlines with slight twists. ALL series do the same thing.
---
PSN: JVir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit
#14Chocobo115Posted 11/17/2012 1:25:42 PM
Now you have a Shooter U, so grats?
#15Godstriker8Posted 11/17/2012 1:26:42 PM
Shooters don't count because the gameplay is too simplistic? So you're a Mario hater as well.
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#16AXKSION(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 1:30:08 PM
Chocobo115 posted...
Now you have a Shooter U, so grats?

On the contrary, most games on Nintendo systems are not shooters. Nintendo is not plagued by shooters nearly so much as the other systems.

Godstriker8 posted...
Shooters don't count because the gameplay is too simplistic? So you're a Mario hater as well.

Well, older Mario games took skill. The new NSMB series, not so much.

Anyhow, this topic is mostly about tech, and we are very aware of specs and tech, and don't care, because we buy systems with the games we like, and Nintendo makes the best funnest games by far. I mean, if we were so concerned with specs, we wouldn't own 3DS's with their limited poor graphics, now, would we? However, I adore my 3DS, despite it not being a gaming PC.
---
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!
#17SMASHKING84Posted 11/17/2012 1:31:50 PM
it has dual analogs and online play ever since xbox that has meant the system is over saturated with fpses...

which saddens me especially since not many systems have lots of fpses and lots of rpgs...[ps2 is the only one i can think of]
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
unless i state otherwise everything i say is MY opinion.
#18LordPonchoPosted 11/17/2012 1:33:44 PM
So a shooter that requires you to adapt to real players somehow takes less skill than a game where you have to memorize enemy patterns?

Keep it up tc, I'm loving this.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#19StopthinkPosted 11/17/2012 1:36:49 PM
The Wii didn't have the game anyway.
---
imo for the tight asses
#20SMASHKING84Posted 11/17/2012 1:39:05 PM
this is the one thing i disagree with tc on:
"older mario games took skill”
no not really aside from lost levels they all just SEEMED hard because you were a little kid when you played them,imo sunshine and the galaxy series is harder then most 2d marios[the key exceptions being lost levels smb3 and nsmb wii]
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
unless i state otherwise everything i say is MY opinion.