WiiU owners don't care about your PC, ShooterBoxes, and ShooterStations. Shut it

#121EstilPosted 11/17/2012 6:06:15 PM
Everyone says "so and so console is about the games". More specifically, any console past or present is all about its EXCLUSIVE games. The EXCLUSIVE games are what truly count and all Nintendo consoles have several that will never be on any other platform.
---
"Why a numeric keypad!? This is a video game controller, not a phone!!"
--Angry Video Game Nerd regarding the Intellivision controller
#122BadDecisionsPosted 11/17/2012 6:06:56 PM
Tell me, does 360 have any good games? (aside from Lost Odyssey?)

Super Street Fighter IV
Dead Rising 1
Bayonetta
El Shaddai
Vanquish (action shooter, as opposed to just hurfCoDpewpew)
Eternal Sonata

Hell, we couldn't even get one, not one, Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver game. Didn't get a Fatal Frame / Eternal Darkness type game. No ghost games. No vampire games...

Vampire: The Masquerade -Bloodlines. Oldish PC game, check it out.

I get that you don't like shooters, but if you don't like anything outside of JRPG's and ****in' Zelda I'd have to feel really bad for you. Try some games sometime, maybe.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSLJJDRA-jQ
Rate and subscribe. Very good best videos all the day!
#123laxnd23Posted 11/17/2012 6:06:57 PM
MathewManson posted...
No three year old could beat Super Mario Bros. 3. Liar.

Three year old children don't even have proper coordination.

Phony...you're a great big phony!

I guess I did then. Because I was able to beat those 3 games at age 3 and got pretty close to beating contra a few times with my neighbor or a mutual childhood friend of ours when I was 4. Maybe I was just unusually good at those games. All I know is that is what happened. I really have no reason to lie about it seeing as how I didn't bring up the experience in response to a challenge, but rather addressing TC's claim that the original mario games were hard, which I obviously didn't feel like they were.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
#124Hawke0Posted 11/17/2012 6:07:23 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
w00dm4n posted...
i care cause i want more Metroid Prime

won't happen retro is done with metriod and working on something else[i personally hope its a zelda game]

I'm hoping the rumors are true and it's a sequel to Eternal Darkness. It would be the greatest anything ever.
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli
#125MathewMansonPosted 11/17/2012 6:08:50 PM
laxnd23 posted...
MathewManson posted...

I guess I did then. Because I was able to beat those 3 games at age 3 and got pretty close to beating contra a few times with my neighbor or a mutual childhood friend of ours when I was 4. Maybe I was just unusually good at those games. All I know is that is what happened. I really have no reason to lie about it seeing as how I didn't bring up the experience in response to a challenge, but rather addressing TC's claim that the original mario games were hard, which I obviously didn't feel like they were.

I'm actually a dog.
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
#126laxnd23Posted 11/17/2012 6:08:52 PM
TC, how do you feel about the new Castlevania that's soon to be released for 3DS?

I feel like I intentionally just chucked a rock at a huge hornet nest. LOL
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
#127laxnd23Posted 11/17/2012 6:10:21 PM(edited)
MathewManson posted...
laxnd23 posted...
MathewManson posted...

I'm actually a dog.

I had a dog. She was a Golden Retriever named Thunder that lived for 15 years. She died last year a few days before Christmas. :'(
---
#128Hawke0Posted 11/17/2012 6:10:42 PM
The only hard Mario game was the original Super Mario Bros 2 released in Japan. Not the reskinned Doki Doki Panic released stateside.
Aside from that they were all fairly easy. It's not that the new ones are easier; people just got better.
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli
#129AXKSION(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 6:14:15 PM
BadDecisions posted...
Vampire: The Masquerade -Bloodlines. Oldish PC game, check it out.

I get that you don't like shooters, but if you don't like anything outside of JRPG's and ****in' Zelda I'd have to feel really bad for you. Try some games sometime, maybe.

Unfortunately I never got a chance, but I wanted to. I did play Vampire the Masquerade Redemption, which was fantastic though.

I have tried a ton of games, but the problem is that they suck.

Glob of War - AAARRRHHH AARRRR I'M KRATOS, I'M ANGRY AND KILL EVERYONE, INNOCENT PEOPLE CUZ I'M A DOUCHE - and then you have the linear cinematic set piece stuff, QTEs, kindergarten level block puzzles, shallow gameplay, etc.

Halo - the first at the time was good, but now the series is the same as any other shootie.

don't like fighters aside from Mortal Kombat

Ratchet & Clank series has not been good since PS2 ones

Infamous - very meh

gears of war - you shoot things in third person perspective for a couple hours and then finish the game. big whoop.

LBP - no cool characters, bad physics and floaty controls. Not fun at all. I'll stick with Mario.

Final Fantasy XIII onward is horrible.

Splinter Cell after Chaos Theory is horrible

Resident Evil past 4 is horrible.

Ninja Gaiden 3 was horrible, and so will NG3RE.

so yeah, I've tried other games.
---
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!
#130IKnowGameFuPosted 11/17/2012 6:14:20 PM
AXKSION posted...
*some of us don't care* (topic title isn't long enough)

TLDR version: You can shut it, about Wii U tech not being up to par or whatever. What matters are the games, and your PC and ShooterStations and ShooterBoxes do not provide a good experience for me.

What matters the most is games and Sony and Mircosoft do not have the games to compete. Do they both have games that can compete with the likes of Zelda, Mario, Metroid and Donkey Kong? All those game franchises give experiences that I am unable to get on different consoles.

So they don't have the games to compete, but Wii U does? You list franchises that you don't even know when they are coming out. Could be 2014 for all you know. You're basically buying the system based on its potential. That's fine, but don't try and make other platforms look bad when right now Wii U is the one that can't compete.
---
"you dawg i heard you like watching TV so i put a TV in your TV so you can watch TV while you watch TV" --- the_great_tidus on 360 TV