WiiU owners don't care about your PC, ShooterBoxes, and ShooterStations. Shut it

#131oxnerdPosted 11/17/2012 6:14:25 PM
I have it all, ps3, 360, gaming pc, wii, and I'm gonna buy a wii u...
#132MathewMansonPosted 11/17/2012 6:16:13 PM
laxnd23 posted...
MathewManson posted...
laxnd23 posted...
MathewManson posted...
No three year old could beat Super Mario Bros. 3. Liar.

Three year old children don't even have proper coordination.

Phony...you're a great big phony!

I guess I did then. Because I was able to beat those 3 games at age 3 and got pretty close to beating contra a few times with my neighbor or a mutual childhood friend of ours when I was 4. Maybe I was just unusually good at those games. All I know is that is what happened. I really have no reason to lie about it seeing as how I didn't bring up the experience in response to a challenge, but rather addressing TC's claim that the original mario games were hard, which I obviously didn't feel like they were.

I'm actually a dog.

I had a dog. She was a Golden Retriever named Thunder that lived for 15 years. She died last year a few days before Christmas. :'(

I have a dog, he's only ten weeks old. His name is Rufus and he's a Rottweiler cross German Shepherd.
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
#133laxnd23Posted 11/17/2012 6:16:29 PM
AXKSION posted...
BadDecisions posted...
Vampire: The Masquerade -Bloodlines. Oldish PC game, check it out.

I get that you don't like shooters, but if you don't like anything outside of JRPG's and ****in' Zelda I'd have to feel really bad for you. Try some games sometime, maybe.

Unfortunately I never got a chance, but I wanted to. I did play Vampire the Masquerade Redemption, which was fantastic though.

I have tried a ton of games, but the problem is that they suck.

In your opinion. Which is fine. Just stop trying to put your opinion as if it's fact.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
#134acdcman07Posted 11/17/2012 6:16:36 PM
laxnd23 posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
your problem is you played the all stars version... the nes versions of those games are much much harder.

seriously its like calling smb3 easy if you only played the gba version[the easiest version]

I did play the NES versions. And beat those too. Actually before I even got that SNES. My next door neighbor had an NES and all the Mario games. Beat them there when I was 3. Again, they weren't hard.

And here we have a basic internet prowler. Realize how he makes ludicrous claims up on the spot? Like how he had the coordination at 3 that most people 15-20+ years older than him lack. Such a brilliant example of exaggeration often displayed by these people to make themselves seem like they're 1337 or to make their epeen seem huge.
#135Virtue777Posted 11/17/2012 6:16:38 PM
"super_luigi" (rofl) and the TC are shining examples of terrible, ignorant, and hilariously stupid fanboyism. I am so happy to be blessed with a brain that can comprehend and enjoy multiple types of games no matter the system.
#136laxnd23Posted 11/17/2012 6:19:11 PM
MathewManson posted...
laxnd23 posted...
MathewManson posted...
laxnd23 posted...
MathewManson posted...
No three year old could beat Super Mario Bros. 3. Liar.

Three year old children don't even have proper coordination.

Phony...you're a great big phony!

I guess I did then. Because I was able to beat those 3 games at age 3 and got pretty close to beating contra a few times with my neighbor or a mutual childhood friend of ours when I was 4. Maybe I was just unusually good at those games. All I know is that is what happened. I really have no reason to lie about it seeing as how I didn't bring up the experience in response to a challenge, but rather addressing TC's claim that the original mario games were hard, which I obviously didn't feel like they were.

I'm actually a dog.

I had a dog. She was a Golden Retriever named Thunder that lived for 15 years. She died last year a few days before Christmas. :'(

I have a dog, he's only ten weeks old. His name is Rufus and he's a Rottweiler cross German Shepherd.

My family and I are looking at new dogs. We originally looked at Great Pyrenees, then NAID's then Goldendoodles. Now we are back to Golden Retrievers lol.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
#137fire2boxPosted 11/17/2012 6:20:39 PM
Civ 5 is a shooter?
Portal 2 is a shooter?
WoW is a shooter?
Diablo 3 is a shooter?
Skyrim is a shooter?
Dark Souls is a shooter?
Super Meat Boy is a shooter?
Limbo is a shooter?
Monkey Island is a shooter?
The Walking Dead is a shooter?
Forza is a shooter?
Heavy Rain is a shooter?
Scott Pilgrim is a shooter?
---
Roswill Challenger case | ASRock B75 PRO3 | Ivy bridge i5 3570k @3.40GHz | 8 GB G Skill ripsaw DDR3 @ 1600 | single XFX 7870 GHz edition | OCZ 600W modular PSU
#138laxnd23Posted 11/17/2012 6:21:13 PM
acdcman07 posted...
laxnd23 posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
your problem is you played the all stars version... the nes versions of those games are much much harder.

seriously its like calling smb3 easy if you only played the gba version[the easiest version]

I did play the NES versions. And beat those too. Actually before I even got that SNES. My next door neighbor had an NES and all the Mario games. Beat them there when I was 3. Again, they weren't hard.

And here we have a basic internet prowler. Realize how he makes ludicrous claims up on the spot? Like how he had the coordination at 3 that most people 15-20+ years older than him lack. Such a brilliant example of exaggeration often displayed by these people to make themselves seem like they're 1337 or to make their epeen seem huge.

It really isn't that hard to have the coordination to beat a Mario game. I don't understand why that concept is that hard to grasp. When I was little my neighbor had an NES that me, him, and our friends played with a lot between playing other kids games like tag or pretend Power Rangers. I was good at it. Sorry for being good at something.
---
#139AXKSION(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 6:23:38 PM
Virtue777 posted...
"super_luigi" (rofl) and the TC are shining examples of terrible, ignorant, and hilariously stupid fanboyism. I am so happy to be blessed with a brain that can comprehend and enjoy multiple types of games no matter the system.

What do you mean by 'blessed'?

Anyhow, let's look at PS3 games, shall we?

Infamous - meh
Infamous 2 - meh
Warhawk - sucks
Starhawk - sucks
Resistance - sucks
Resistance 2 - sucks
Resistance 3 - sucks
Killzone 2 - sucks
Killzone 3 - sucks
Socom - sucks
Another Socom - sucks and didn't it kill off the dev?
Little Big Planet / LBP2 - meh, not really fun
Little Big Planet Karting - is this really supposed to be some huge smash hit or something??
Playstation AllStars - is this really supposed to be some huge smash hit or something??

So, what are the huge games that I am supposed to love Sony for? Where's a new Soul Reaver type game? Where's Legend of Dragoon 2? Where's ghost / vampire games like Eternal Darkness / Fatal Frame? Where's more action adventure, not scripted, not linear, not cinematic, not set piecey, etc. games, where are they?

WHERE ARE THE GREAT TURN BASED JRPGS AND JUST GOOD JRPGS IN GENERAL? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THEM?????

So, please tell me what games for PS3 I am supposed to like.

IKnowGameFu posted...
So they don't have the games to compete, but Wii U does? You list franchises that you don't even know when they are coming out. Could be 2014 for all you know. You're basically buying the system based on its potential. That's fine, but don't try and make other platforms look bad when right now Wii U is the one that can't compete.

That's how it is with all systems. Everyone knows this.
---
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!
#140DarkZV2BetaPosted 11/17/2012 6:25:32 PM
A sad topic full of sad people started by a sad person.
How sad.
---
AMD CACHING = NOT YET FINISHED
Hey... just so you know...PC is a brand. ;). ~Lord_Kagato