WiiU owners don't care about your PC, ShooterBoxes, and ShooterStations. Shut it

#141fire2boxPosted 11/17/2012 6:26:44 PM
AXKSION posted...
Virtue777 posted...
"super_luigi" (rofl) and the TC are shining examples of terrible, ignorant, and hilariously stupid fanboyism. I am so happy to be blessed with a brain that can comprehend and enjoy multiple types of games no matter the system.

What do you mean by 'blessed'?

Anyhow, let's look at PS3 games, shall we?

Infamous - meh
Infamous 2 - meh
Warhawk - sucks
Starhawk - sucks
Resistance - sucks
Resistance 2 - sucks
Resistance 3 - sucks
Killzone 2 - sucks
Killzone 3 - sucks
Socom - sucks
Another Socom - sucks and didn't it kill off the dev?
Little Big Planet / LBP2 - meh, not really fun
Little Big Planet Karting - is this really supposed to be some huge smash hit or something??
Playstation AllStars - is this really supposed to be some huge smash hit or something??

So, what are the huge games that I am supposed to love Sony for? Where's a new Soul Reaver type game? Where's Legend of Dragoon 2? Where's ghost / vampire games like Eternal Darkness / Fatal Frame? Where's more action adventure, not scripted, not linear, not cinematic, not set piecey, etc. games, where are they?

WHERE ARE THE GREAT TURN BASED JRPGS AND JUST GOOD JRPGS IN GENERAL? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THEM?????

So, please tell me what games for PS3 I am supposed to like.

IKnowGameFu posted...
So they don't have the games to compete, but Wii U does? You list franchises that you don't even know when they are coming out. Could be 2014 for all you know. You're basically buying the system based on its potential. That's fine, but don't try and make other platforms look bad when right now Wii U is the one that can't compete.

That's how it is with all systems. Everyone knows this.

given how most if not all of those games you listed ranked higher then most of Wii's titles did. I don't see your point other then you thinking they suck without owning a PS3 yourself.
---
Roswill Challenger case | ASRock B75 PRO3 | Ivy bridge i5 3570k @3.40GHz | 8 GB G Skill ripsaw DDR3 @ 1600 | single XFX 7870 GHz edition | OCZ 600W modular PSU
#142laxnd23Posted 11/17/2012 6:27:23 PM
AXKSION posted...
Virtue777 posted...
"super_luigi" (rofl) and the TC are shining examples of terrible, ignorant, and hilariously stupid fanboyism. I am so happy to be blessed with a brain that can comprehend and enjoy multiple types of games no matter the system.

What do you mean by 'blessed'?

Anyhow, let's look at PS3 games, shall we?

Infamous - meh
Infamous 2 - meh
Warhawk - sucks
Starhawk - sucks
Resistance - sucks
Resistance 2 - sucks
Resistance 3 - sucks
Killzone 2 - sucks
Killzone 3 - sucks
Socom - sucks
Another Socom - sucks and didn't it kill off the dev?
Little Big Planet / LBP2 - meh, not really fun
Little Big Planet Karting - is this really supposed to be some huge smash hit or something??
Playstation AllStars - is this really supposed to be some huge smash hit or something??

So, what are the huge games that I am supposed to love Sony for? Where's a new Soul Reaver type game? Where's Legend of Dragoon 2? Where's ghost / vampire games like Eternal Darkness / Fatal Frame? Where's more action adventure, not scripted, not linear, not cinematic, not set piecey, etc. games, where are they?

WHERE ARE THE GREAT TURN BASED JRPGS AND JUST GOOD JRPGS IN GENERAL? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THEM?????

So, please tell me what games for PS3 I am supposed to like.

IKnowGameFu posted...
So they don't have the games to compete, but Wii U does? You list franchises that you don't even know when they are coming out. Could be 2014 for all you know. You're basically buying the system based on its potential. That's fine, but don't try and make other platforms look bad when right now Wii U is the one that can't compete.

That's how it is with all systems. Everyone knows this.

Actually the majority of gamers will tell you the majority of that PS3 game list you just named are actually very good. As in every other thread you create that ends up like this, I just want to see you say something along the lines of "even though I don't like those games at all, I do understand that they are fun and well made games."
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
#143laxnd23Posted 11/17/2012 6:28:19 PM
DarkZV2Beta posted...
A sad topic full of sad people started by a sad person.
How sad.

The only reason I'm sad is because I'm having writers block about 3/4 through a 9 page research paper.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
#144hydrocrushPosted 11/17/2012 6:30:11 PM
Godstriker8 posted...
Classic Ninty fanboy excuse of generalizing that every game on other systems are just "shooters"(even if it was true, why is that inherently a bad thing?

classic failbox or failstation fanboy

the people who play nintendo know that they get to play good games and not just the same shooter shovelware
---
black 2 FC 3998 4354 0836
#145laxnd23Posted 11/17/2012 6:32:38 PM
hydrocrush posted...
Godstriker8 posted...
Classic Ninty fanboy excuse of generalizing that every game on other systems are just "shooters"(even if it was true, why is that inherently a bad thing?

classic failbox or failstation fanboy

the people who play nintendo know that they get to play good games and not just the same shooter shovelware

So do the PS3 and 360 people. Don't hate something just because it's popular. After all, 2D Mario hasn't changed all that much since its inception other than a few new power up, different enemies, and a few tweaked levels (the big enemy world comes to mind). That doesn't mean it isn't fun.
---
#146keil97Posted 11/17/2012 6:46:46 PM
Topic creator seems to be the most ridiculous person I've heard from on the internet in quite some time.

Mr Topic Creator, you have one thing correct, you should play the system that you enjoy playing, for whatever reasons you enjoy it.

Let other people do the same.

However FYI I own a custom gaming PC and I do not own a single MMO and don't care for the genre one bit.

I own a 360 and more than 60 games. The Halo series and BF3 are the only shooters in the collection.

Enjoy your Wii U. Honestly enjoy it, I'm not being sarcastic. But man... I strongly suggest being a little more open minded.

Have a nice day.
#147ZX_LucianPosted 11/17/2012 6:47:05 PM
Bioshock

Go away steamprick.
---
...But can they see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
If you forget you're playing a game that's not immersion it means you have alzheimers - KommunistKoala
#148Pixx0Posted 11/17/2012 6:52:18 PM
TC or the perfect example of what we call a " nintendo tool"
#149Lord_FroodPosted 11/17/2012 6:53:50 PM
Hey, how much did Nintendo pay TC to act like a twit? PS3 has plenty of RPGs, more so than Wii. It's hilarious how blind fanboys are. I love all three systems and PC for different reasons. I think only broke children who can't afford to get a fancy second system whine that hard about other systems.
---
You only need to know two things to understand KH: Everyone is Sora, Everything is Xehanort's fault.
http://backloggery.com/Lord_Frood
#150diebuster2Posted 11/17/2012 6:59:37 PM
Nintendological posted...
#BlogFaqs
#Nintendrone

Get over yourself. If you don't mind paying $300 to play Nintendo games, knock yourself out. Other people enjoy variety from first and third party publishes. You go and play Mario and Zelda while the rest of us enjoy Skyrim, Uncharted, Street Fighter x Tekken, Grand Theft Auto, Bioshock and a slew of other games that Nintendo only fans missed out on. I love Mario Kart and Zelda and other Nintendo IP, but that doesn't mean I will gimp myself with some immature loyalty to Nintendo. Preference is one thing, but you need to get your life. I am a gamer first, so I care most about fun, not about justifying how my platform of choice is "the best." I stopped doing that when I was 14 and had a Sega Saturn. Play what you like.

This. I can play whatever the **** I want.
---
Dreams are like rainbows; only idiots catch them.
Playing: Borderlands 2, ToGraces F.