WiiU owners don't care about your PC, ShooterBoxes, and ShooterStations. Shut it

#151IzzythewinnerPosted 11/17/2012 7:02:41 PM
AXKSION posted...
*some of us don't care* (topic title isn't long enough)

TLDR version: You can shut it, about Wii U tech not being up to par or whatever. What matters are the games, and your PC and ShooterStations and ShooterBoxes do not provide a good experience for me.

What matters the most is games and Sony and Mircosoft do not have the games to compete. Do they both have games that can compete with the likes of Zelda, Mario, Metroid and Donkey Kong? All those game franchises give experiences that I am unable to get on different consoles.

I see a lot of people saying stuff like "hurrrr duuuurrrr dah Wii U is dah old teck and dah stuff".

Well, you see I do not give a flying f about tech, since what matters the most are the games, and Nintendo always delivers in that department. Seriously, tell me what other games are nearly as good and fun as Nintendo's, because the ShooterStation and ShooterBox seriously do not do it for me. I AM SERIOUSLY SICK TO DEATH OF YOUR CASUAL SHOOTER EXPERIENCES ON CONSOLES UP THE WAZOO. SERIOUSLY, MUST EVERY GAME BE A FREAKING SHOOTER???. Thank goodness Nintendo's game library isn't full of casual generic shooters. I am done with Sony, and have been done with Xbox for years now.

And PC? Don't even start about that. Show me the games, not the crappy MMOs. About the only thing you guys have that I want is Amnesia.

I want JRPGs and aside from the Souls games and Lost Odyssey and Tales, this gen really sucks. Hell, even Final Fantasy got ruined.

What matters the most is games, not tech. Unless your systems can play Nintendo games, I'm not interested. Also I am hoping that Nintendo becomes the system for JRPGs.

i love you man
---
PSN NAME: IzzyTehPwnr
XBL: Izzy The Owner
#152Hi CPosted 11/17/2012 7:02:49 PM
7 years ahead of the generation PC Gaming Master Race reporting in to 7 years late to the generation peasant party.

Any single malt?
---
You'll be my John G.
#153SakuraiLoverPosted 11/17/2012 7:05:10 PM
Neither Sony nor Microsoft have Sakurai. <3
---
Sakurai is so cute! I love his laugh!
#154Pawkie07Posted 11/17/2012 7:06:14 PM
AXKSION posted...
*some of us don't care* (topic title isn't long enough)

TLDR version: You can shut it, about Wii U tech not being up to par or whatever. What matters are the games, and your PC and ShooterStations and ShooterBoxes do not provide a good experience for me.

What matters the most is games and Sony and Mircosoft do not have the games to compete. Do they both have games that can compete with the likes of Zelda, Mario, Metroid and Donkey Kong? All those game franchises give experiences that I am unable to get on different consoles.

I see a lot of people saying stuff like "hurrrr duuuurrrr dah Wii U is dah old teck and dah stuff".

Well, you see I do not give a flying f about tech, since what matters the most are the games, and Nintendo always delivers in that department. Seriously, tell me what other games are nearly as good and fun as Nintendo's, because the ShooterStation and ShooterBox seriously do not do it for me. I AM SERIOUSLY SICK TO DEATH OF YOUR CASUAL SHOOTER EXPERIENCES ON CONSOLES UP THE WAZOO. SERIOUSLY, MUST EVERY GAME BE A FREAKING SHOOTER???. Thank goodness Nintendo's game library isn't full of casual generic shooters. I am done with Sony, and have been done with Xbox for years now.

And PC? Don't even start about that. Show me the games, not the crappy MMOs. About the only thing you guys have that I want is Amnesia.

I want JRPGs and aside from the Souls games and Lost Odyssey and Tales, this gen really sucks. Hell, even Final Fantasy got ruined.

What matters the most is games, not tech. Unless your systems can play Nintendo games, I'm not interested. Also I am hoping that Nintendo becomes the system for JRPGs.

TLDR version: I like inferior system with inferior games.

Nintendo fanboy rage is always so amusing.
#155teamaquashockPosted 11/17/2012 7:07:46 PM
I like all systems and their exclusives... and this topic .... a little too much.
---
Palutena: "I really can't imagine you being in a "melee".
Pit: "That's because I wasn't -_-" 3DS Friend Code: 0430-9368-3384
#156seyEliveDPosted 11/17/2012 7:29:18 PM
AXKSION posted...
Do they both have games that can compete with the likes of Zelda, Mario, Metroid and Donkey Kong? All those game franchises give experiences that I am unable to get on different consoles.

Such old and rehashed titles. Zelda was first released in 1986, Mario was first released in 1985, Metroid was first released in 1986, and Donkey Kong was first released in 1981. Lets be honest with ourselves, with the exception of the graphics, those series haven't even changed much in that time.

I have no issue with the Wii, or Wii U, but I find the lack of new IPs from Nintendo to be the problem. They may be creative with their hardware, but they certainly aren't with their games. TC, I find it amusing you tell people that like shooters to shut it when all the games you listed have been rehashed for a much longer period of time.
#157Semi45aPosted 11/17/2012 7:30:36 PM
someones mad
---
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
#158laxnd23Posted 11/17/2012 7:32:51 PM
seyEliveD posted...
AXKSION posted...
Do they both have games that can compete with the likes of Zelda, Mario, Metroid and Donkey Kong? All those game franchises give experiences that I am unable to get on different consoles.

Such old and rehashed titles. Zelda was first released in 1986, Mario was first released in 1985, Metroid was first released in 1986, and Donkey Kong was first released in 1981. Lets be honest with ourselves, with the exception of the graphics, those series haven't even changed much in that time.

I have no issue with the Wii, or Wii U, but I find the lack of new IPs from Nintendo to be the problem. They may be creative with their hardware, but they certainly aren't with their games. TC, I find it amusing you tell people that like shooters to shut it when all the games you listed have been rehashed for a much longer period of time.

Well Zelda in terms of mechanics has actually not been rehashed that much. It's story has though. Metroid has also gone from 2D side scroller to FPS to the hybrid that was Other M. Donkey Kong went from arcade game to side scrolling platformer to 3D platformer. Mario has done pretty much the DK thing. But in terms of story, DK Zelda and Mario are pretty much rehashed. But in terms of mechanics, they all are pretty different.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
#159SakuraiLoverPosted 11/17/2012 7:50:02 PM
teamaquashock posted...
I like all systems and their exclusives... and this topic .... a little too much.

---
Sakurai is so cute! I love his laugh!
#160Godstriker8Posted 11/17/2012 8:19:06 PM
Baha05 posted...
Godstriker8 posted...
Classic Ninty fanboy excuse of generalizing that every game on other systems are just "shooters"(even if it was true, why is that inherently a bad thing?

This guy is no Nintendo fan boy though, he's a troll

Open minded gamer = troll, classic Baha idiocy.
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!