WiiU owners don't care about your PC, ShooterBoxes, and ShooterStations. Shut it

#61cavebear56Posted 11/17/2012 4:15:44 PM
AXKSION posted...
And PC? Don't even start about that. Show me the games, not the crappy MMOs. About the only thing you guys have that I want is Amnesia.

That's because you have very, very, very, very (did I say very?) limited tastes.

The PC has loads more than just crappy MMO's (a genre that has gotten stale over these years).

Why should I provide you with examples though if you aren't interested in them? I don't/can't change your taste in games.

I'm just blessed that I can enjoy games across all genre types.

Good luck in your endeavor towards spreading hatred and removing games with differences so that eventually, they're all just JRPG's.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#62PavelChanPosted 11/17/2012 4:15:58 PM
GreatTroySensei posted...
These shooters are all the same! I want an innovative, new experience!

Now if you excuse me, I'm gonna go wait in line for New Super Mario Bros. Wii U. I can replay New Super Mario Bros and New Super Mario Bros. 2 while I wait. Gotta get those coins for that brand new title screen!

Also, I heard that Nintendo is developing a new Zelda title, in which you control a hero named "Link" and pursue the princess Zelda. We'll get to explore dungeons, collect items, play an instrument, ride an animal, fish and kill an evil Sorceror named... let's see here... "Ganon." Wow, what a great idea for a new game! Nintendo's the best!

So much fanboy stomping in one post.
#63gumbyxcore99Posted 11/17/2012 4:17:21 PM
i dont understand why people argue what system is better than the other. who cares. just buy the one(s) you want and stfu already
#64DarkZV2BetaPosted 11/17/2012 4:21:31 PM
HeavenFoxLady posted...
I can understand a 3 year old being able to play the NES mario games somewhat sure, but beating all them.. Without help? I just don't see it.

You learn faster at 3 than you do at 25.
---
AMD CACHING = NOT YET FINISHED
Hey... just so you know...PC is a brand. ;). ~Lord_Kagato
#65gumbyxcore99Posted 11/17/2012 4:23:16 PM
i got a nes when i was 5 and i couldnt find mario 1 until last week
#66wisemiddsPosted 11/17/2012 4:25:11 PM(edited)
Sounds like TC is tiered and its waaaaay past his bed time.
---
3DS friend code: 3652 - 0628 - 9229
XBL, PSN: wisemidds
#67sonic777Posted 11/17/2012 4:24:06 PM
PavelChan posted...
GreatTroySensei posted...
These shooters are all the same! I want an innovative, new experience!

Now if you excuse me, I'm gonna go wait in line for New Super Mario Bros. Wii U. I can replay New Super Mario Bros and New Super Mario Bros. 2 while I wait. Gotta get those coins for that brand new title screen!

Also, I heard that Nintendo is developing a new Zelda title, in which you control a hero named "Link" and pursue the princess Zelda. We'll get to explore dungeons, collect items, play an instrument, ride an animal, fish and kill an evil Sorceror named... let's see here... "Ganon." Wow, what a great idea for a new game! Nintendo's the best!

So much fanboy stomping in one post.

Ouch. The original comment cited is a win on so many levels.
#68gumbyxcore99Posted 11/17/2012 4:25:24 PM
actually black ops 2 is probably one of the best shooters in a while
#69UnbralPosted 11/17/2012 4:25:33 PM
Mario, Zelda and Pokémon are more repetitive than any CoD, actually.

And good RPGs, like what? Ni no Kuni, Disgaea, Tales of Xillia, Ys, or anything that you didn't bother to play because they looked too generic on a Kotaku screenshot?

Come on. We know you're not playing the Wii U for this fantastic gaming experience. It's just because you are stuck on the brand, playing just Mario, Zelda and Metroid forever...
---
The official Kouga Saburou of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#70blankempathyPosted 11/17/2012 4:25:40 PM
Oh look its this topic again. Tc got so upset he decided to make a topic about it. How funny.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler