WiiU owners don't care about your PC, ShooterBoxes, and ShooterStations. Shut it

#71Virtue777Posted 11/17/2012 4:26:25 PM
I'm pretty content being a fan of all consoles and still remaining a part of the PC master race. I get to have all of the cake...and I get to eat all of the cake too! It's an awesome feeling. Now, stop distracting me from playing Super Mario Galaxy 2, Halo 4, League of Legends and Infamous 2...at the same time!
#72DaMan1900Posted 11/17/2012 4:27:02 PM
Nintendological posted...
#BlogFaqs
#Nintendrone

Get over yourself. If you don't mind paying $300 to play Nintendo games, knock yourself out. Other people enjoy variety from first and third party publishes. You go and play Mario and Zelda while the rest of us enjoy Skyrim, Uncharted, Street Fighter x Tekken, Grand Theft Auto, Bioshock and a slew of other games that Nintendo only fans missed out on. I love Mario Kart and Zelda and other Nintendo IP, but that doesn't mean I will gimp myself with some immature loyalty to Nintendo. Preference is one thing, but you need to get your life. I am a gamer first, so I care most about fun, not about justifying how my platform of choice is "the best." I stopped doing that when I was 14 and had a Sega Saturn. Play what you like.

---
Ex Sony Fanboy
#73El_ZaggyPosted 11/17/2012 4:27:20 PM
oh yea I'll go play Civilization V because i want to shoot people and of course after a while I,ll change game for the witcher 2 because I like different shooters then I'll go play minecraft to shoot even more people then I'll go on Gray Matter because I want to shoot some more.
#74laxnd23Posted 11/17/2012 4:31:00 PM
El_Zaggy posted...
oh yea I'll go play Civilization V because i want to shoot people and of course after a while I,ll change game for the witcher 2 because I like different shooters then I'll go play minecraft to shoot even more people then I'll go on Gray Matter because I want to shoot some more.

And then I'll go play Dear Esther because I can't help but shoot everything. Oh and I'll play one of the many RTS games because I MUST SHOOT. Oh and then I'll go play some Lucius because SHOOTING.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
#75SMASHKING84Posted 11/17/2012 4:33:10 PM
"i bear mario 1 at 3
yeah no i've watched three year olds try to play games and i can tell you right now a three year old couldn't beat the easiest game ever without help.

im not even kidding i saw a 3 year old playing smw and he couldn't even figure out the controls even with an adult helping him.
there's a vast difference between a 3 year old and someone who's say six because at least they understand simple instructions
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
unless i state otherwise everything i say is MY opinion.
#76Virtue777Posted 11/17/2012 4:33:54 PM
laxnd23 posted...
El_Zaggy posted...

And then I'll go play Dear Esther because I can't help but shoot everything. Oh and I'll play one of the many RTS games because I MUST SHOOT. Oh and then I'll go play some Lucius because SHOOTING.

Yeah and I'll go play World of Warcraft because I love to shoot dragons, then I'll play Guild Wars 2 because I get off to shooting at fortresses, and afterwards I'll cool down by shooting some noobs with Darius in League of Legends.
#77laxnd23Posted 11/17/2012 4:36:20 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
"i bear mario 1 at 3
yeah no i've watched three year olds try to play games and i can tell you right now a three year old couldn't beat the easiest game ever without help.

im not even kidding i saw a 3 year old playing smw and he couldn't even figure out the controls even with an adult helping him.
there's a vast difference between a 3 year old and someone who's say six because at least they understand simple instructions

Awesome. I beat SMB 1 2 and 3 at my neighbor's house on his NES when I was 3. Guess I was a better gamer than that kid was.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
#78sonic777Posted 11/17/2012 4:36:57 PM
Virtue777 posted...
laxnd23 posted...
El_Zaggy posted...

Yeah and I'll go play World of Warcraft because I love to shoot dragons, then I'll play Guild Wars 2 because I get off to shooting at fortresses, and afterwards I'll cool down by shooting some noobs with Darius in League of Legends.

Then, I might want to play Madden, because I love shooting lightning bolts at enemy raiders, and then off to play some Sonic Generations, because shooting Egg Pawns never gets old. I think I'll wrap up with playing Outland; now THAT is one quality FPS. I don't care it's advertised as a puzzle platformer, that's a damn FPS and we all know it.
#79Hawke0Posted 11/17/2012 4:38:10 PM
Go take your close mindedness elsewhere, like back to the PS3 board.
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316 Idiot definition of the week, Generic: Any game that is in first person and/or involves guns. Use: "Dur, Bioshock is so generic"
#80Reznik00Posted 11/17/2012 4:43:11 PM
Nintendological posted...
#BlogFaqs
#Nintendrone

Get over yourself. If you don't mind paying $300 to play Nintendo games, knock yourself out. Other people enjoy variety from first and third party publishes. You go and play Mario and Zelda while the rest of us enjoy Skyrim, Uncharted, Street Fighter x Tekken, Grand Theft Auto, Bioshock and a slew of other games that Nintendo only fans missed out on. I love Mario Kart and Zelda and other Nintendo IP, but that doesn't mean I will gimp myself with some immature loyalty to Nintendo. Preference is one thing, but you need to get your life. I am a gamer first, so I care most about fun, not about justifying how my platform of choice is "the best." I stopped doing that when I was 14 and had a Sega Saturn. Play what you like.

Mario, Zelda, Uncharted, and Bioshock are the only franchises worth playing in that list of yours....oh, and, opinion obviously.
---
Hello Misinformed Zombie Fodder!