Wiiu is not worth it now... But maybe in future.

#1oasisbeyondPosted 11/17/2012 2:39:15 PM
With a battery life of 4 hours... And a charging of 2.5 hours... It's just ridiculous. There's people out there that play a game like Cod for 10+ hours in a row.
If I'm really into a game like Skyrim, I could end up playing it for 8 + hours sometimes.

So for this reason alone, I'll wait for a better version or battery in future. Right now, I don't see games I would really play for more then 1 hour though, but hopefully one day.
#2BufkusPosted 11/17/2012 2:40:29 PM
what the hell 8 hours in a row?
something is wrong with you dude
#3crowkillersPosted 11/17/2012 2:42:27 PM(edited)
Does anyone know if you have to play with the touch screen..? I mean I don't see even down the road this controller's battery life lasting any longer than it does now... I know some games are definitely going to require it, but I can't see having to play every single game with it...

You can always plug it in while your playing... At least I think that you can...
---
"Be Reasonable, Demand the Impossible"
www.crowkillers.com
#4okazenPosted 11/17/2012 2:42:17 PM
Im sure some aftermaket battery will be out soon. Anyway we used to play video games with wired controller all the time, remember those days with a multitap or w/e was the name of the thing to play 4 at bomberman. Ill end up playing all day tomorrow and I dont mind having my gamepad plug in while I play.
#5Jx1010Posted 11/17/2012 2:44:33 PM
Can u take out the battery

and

play it while having the controller plugged in?

---
Charlie Sheen wins!
#6redkrank1Posted 11/17/2012 2:45:34 PM
maybe they will come out with a charging setup that always you to play while it is plugged in. like a cell phone charger.
---
Pray to the gods of hunting and you will feast on many newbies.
#7nonexistingheroPosted 11/17/2012 2:49:15 PM
...you can just play the damn thing with the controller plugged in the charger -__-
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.