Wiiu is not worth it now... But maybe in future.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wiiu is not worth it now... But maybe in future.

User Info: oasisbeyond

oasisbeyond
4 years ago#1
With a battery life of 4 hours... And a charging of 2.5 hours... It's just ridiculous. There's people out there that play a game like Cod for 10+ hours in a row.
If I'm really into a game like Skyrim, I could end up playing it for 8 + hours sometimes.

So for this reason alone, I'll wait for a better version or battery in future. Right now, I don't see games I would really play for more then 1 hour though, but hopefully one day.

User Info: Bufkus

Bufkus
4 years ago#2
what the hell 8 hours in a row?
something is wrong with you dude

User Info: crowkillers

crowkillers
4 years ago#3
Does anyone know if you have to play with the touch screen..? I mean I don't see even down the road this controller's battery life lasting any longer than it does now... I know some games are definitely going to require it, but I can't see having to play every single game with it...

You can always plug it in while your playing... At least I think that you can...
"Be Reasonable, Demand the Impossible"
www.crowkillers.com

User Info: okazen

okazen
4 years ago#4
Im sure some aftermaket battery will be out soon. Anyway we used to play video games with wired controller all the time, remember those days with a multitap or w/e was the name of the thing to play 4 at bomberman. Ill end up playing all day tomorrow and I dont mind having my gamepad plug in while I play.

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
4 years ago#5
Can u take out the battery

and

play it while having the controller plugged in?

Charlie Sheen wins!

User Info: redkrank1

redkrank1
4 years ago#6
maybe they will come out with a charging setup that always you to play while it is plugged in. like a cell phone charger.
Pray to the gods of hunting and you will feast on many newbies.

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
4 years ago#7
...you can just play the damn thing with the controller plugged in the charger -__-
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wiiu is not worth it now... But maybe in future.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived