I wish there was another Mario Rpg

#1EasterEggHunterPosted 11/17/2012 7:32:48 PM
Something like Super Mario Rpg, but with 3d graphics, like mario going through different dungeons as you control him in a Super Mario 64-like style. I'd like it to be in a darker tone than most Mario games. I hope nintendo does something like this later in the future, on the Wii U, a game like this would look stunning
---
3DS Code: 5026-5030-0238
Snifit Apprentice is a master
#2aether17Posted 11/17/2012 8:18:14 PM
I wish for this aswell. An open world RPG that has large places like in Xenoblade, and a story with a much darker tone. Mario can do anything right? Well, he hasn't done this just yet. I think traveling the Mushroom Kingdom in a style like Skyrim or Xenoblade would be incredible!
#3Redjoker777Posted 11/17/2012 8:21:13 PM
EasterEggHunter posted...
Something like Super Mario Rpg, but with 3d graphics, like mario going through different dungeons as you control him in a Super Mario 64-like style. I'd like it to be in a darker tone than most Mario games. I hope nintendo does something like this later in the future, on the Wii U, a game like this would look stunning

They aren't even churning out the mario RPG they have already established though...
---
Loshadt-"There are times when I wish I were capable of hating people to death."
#4BufkusPosted 11/17/2012 8:34:30 PM
i don't want a new mario rpg unless its like a gritty version of the mario games that kills off peach and bowser in the first five minutes for shock value, and luigi turns out to be the true villain, and mario dies in the end, etc.