Question for those who plan on buying the Wii U and are over 20 years old:

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Question for those who plan on buying the Wii U and are over 20 years old:
3 years ago#11
I'm going to wait until at least March before I pick one up. I'll see what is available then.

If, hypothetically, I got one today... based on just blind thoughts, I'd go with either New Super Mario or ZombiU... just because you can ONLY get them on Wii U.
Owner of The NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, SMS, GEN, TG16, PSX, PS2, PS3, XBOX, 360, GB, GBC, GBA SP, GB Micro, DS, DSLite, PSP and a lot of crappy games. --BLINGO!
3 years ago#12
Probably just NSMBU. The majority of the games that would normally interest me on the Wii U launch line up are ports of games that I've already played on my Xbox 360, PS3 or PC.
3 years ago#13
i'm in my late 30s and only getting NSMBU for sure. might get some other games depending on if i think they'll actually be any good.

main reason i'm getting NSMBU is because i know it'll be good and is the type of game i like/grew up on.
3 years ago#14
I'm picking up AssCreed 3 and ZombiU, along with getting Nintendoland bundled with the system.

I was going to pick up NSMBU, but decided against it. I've never been a big fan of platformers, even though I grew up playing Super Mario World. I might get it eventually, but it's not a priority for me.
3 years ago#15
23, I bought NSMBU, ZombiU and I have Rayman legends preordered.
3 years ago#16
im getting nintendoland and nsmb u
I have never seen a kid so explosive in my life. Mike Mayock on Percy Lord have Mercy Harvin
3 years ago#17

Ninja gaiden 3
Nintendo land comes with the system
I love to sing-a About the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a,I love to sing-a,
3 years ago#18
I'm getting NSMBU and Assassin's Creed. I will also look into Zombi U and Scribblenauts for the near future.
FC's in profile 3DS: 4511-0558-2564 Message if u add me. I welcome all requests!
3 years ago#19

I'm picking up mario-u, zombi u and transformers prime. I've been a mario fan since 85 and a TF fan since 84. I'll always buy those games. The zombie U game is a plus.
Lightning's #1 Fan!!!
Waiting for Wii-U!
3 years ago#20
I'm 25 and I'll be getting NSMBU, but I mainly want the Wii U for the zelda and 3D Mario games just like any Nintendo fan.
Wii Console: 0917 6760 4711 4172
Wii nick name: Luis
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Question for those who plan on buying the Wii U and are over 20 years old:

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived