nobody should buy this at launch

#1fakefirePosted 11/17/2012 11:31:24 PM
there are no good games right now and if no one buys it then nintendo will cut the price in half in 6 months
#2paulinkPosted 11/17/2012 11:31:49 PM
ok
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#3StankymooPosted 11/17/2012 11:32:07 PM
In half? Uh, I wouldn't go that far.
---
HighOnPhazon on Diablo 3: "The future of video games guys, pay to buy it, play on developers terms, then pay to win!"
#4FoppePosted 11/17/2012 11:32:14 PM
Why would the developers release games for a hardware that's not selling?
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#5StankymooPosted 11/17/2012 11:34:21 PM
Foppe posted...

Because many of the games are already in development and it's unlikely that any game near completion would be cannibalized at this point. The new Rayman, for example, looks amazing. But yeah, I agree with you that boycotting a console is hardly the best way to boost developer interest.
---
HighOnPhazon on Diablo 3: "The future of video games guys, pay to buy it, play on developers terms, then pay to win!"
#6Sirian_HawkPosted 11/17/2012 11:35:29 PM
Yeah because look how that "no buy" strategy is working for the Vita...
---
"To hell with your spoiled baby! Zoidberg needs those shoes!"
#7StankymooPosted 11/17/2012 11:37:10 PM
Sirian_Hawk posted...

Nothing is working for the 3DS...
---
#8FoppePosted 11/17/2012 11:37:11 PM
Stankymoo posted...
Foppe posted...

Because many of the games are already in development and it's unlikely that any game near completion would be cannibalized at this point. The new Rayman, for example, looks amazing. But yeah, I agree with you that boycotting a console is hardly the best way to boost developer interest.

We have had fully completed games and nearly completed games being canceled in the past.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#9Baha05Posted 11/17/2012 11:38:08 PM
Stankymoo posted...
Sirian_Hawk posted...

Nothing is working for the 3DS...

Pretty sure the 3DS is actually selling unlike the Vita which is getting outsold by pretty much every other consoles and handheld
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#10VooDoo_MojoPosted 11/17/2012 11:38:24 PM
Sirian_Hawk posted...

^ This all the way
---
PSN: DerMeisterIgor