nobody should buy this at launch

#41hypermoePosted 11/18/2012 1:30:05 AM
While the second part may be true, granted i doubt by half, the first part is completely opinionated. I mean you think the launch titles arent that great, to an extent ill agree with you, but what do you expect? I mean it seems with every launch there are always people like this, eg 3DS/Vita. all i ever see is the Launch titles arent that great, of course not. They need to actually make the games which takes years. But i will agree most the titles arent looking too good for me, but the ones i do want are at least for me worth the price of getting the consoles. Plus i assume when demos of launch titles games are available it may change my mind on them and thus getting more games.
---
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
#42StankymooPosted 11/18/2012 1:57:41 AM(edited)
AceMos posted...
hey i listed 5 great 3ds games why would it be so hard to list 5 great ps2 games from the same amount of time

I get it now. I'm dealing with a person who evidently has no semblance of reading comprehension.

But yeah, I'll play along with your stupid game.

SSX
Dark Cloud
Ico
Tekken Tag Tournament
Onimusha: Warlords
Zone of the Enders
Twisted Metal: Black
Rayman 2 Revolution
Klonoa 2 Lunatea's Veil
Devil May Cry
Grand Theft Auto 3
Ace Combat 4: Shattered Skies
Half-Life (not a PS2 original, obviously, but this port did include slightly enhanced graphics and an exclusive co-op side campaign so it's worth listing)
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
Frequency
Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
Final Fantasy X
Gitaroo Man
Wipeout Fusion

So there you go. In NA, the PS2 was released on October 26, 2000. All 21 of these great games were released before 20 months had passed. Even better, these games cover all genres, from music, to racing, to action, to stealth, to even flight simulation. Does the 3DS have this kind of coverage? Nope. Not even a little.

EDIT: I even omitted some great sequels (like SSX Tricky), and great ports (like Rez), just to give you a fighting chance. I guess the PS2 wasn't the best counter-argument for you to pick.
---
HighOnPhazon on Diablo 3: "The future of video games guys, pay to buy it, play on developers terms, then pay to win!"