I saw the ultimate Wii U troll tonight! IT was hilarious!

#11huyiPosted 11/18/2012 12:55:20 AM
so he wasted $300 dollars to smash a wii u on the road and drive off? either hes bat crazy or its a fake wii u or box.
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1
#12Jx1010Posted 11/18/2012 12:55:49 AM
People that do this actually have some terrible psychological problems

For one, why go out of ur way to make other people feel bad?
There are people who would enjoy getting one and struggle with money to get it

Another....
A waste of time, its not even funny
He could have given it to a friend as a gift instead

Also...
the money issue, who has money to throw away in that kind of act....
I would have used it for my younger cousin, he would love a wii u...or one of his friends

People like this
are just sad and have the mentality of a broccoli
---
Charlie Sheen wins!
#13DrDoomsdayPosted 11/18/2012 12:56:27 AM
Skul_ posted...
Nothing new, it happens at every console launch. Pretty much the same as the drive by "snape kills dumbledore" guys.

WHAT?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x_WUb68RQo

Favorite part is the girl at the end
---
I play my WiiPS 360, and 3DSP
#14G1243Posted 11/18/2012 12:57:32 AM
Yeah he pretty much trolled himself, for wasting his money on breaking that Wii U.

Wii U is not really that coveted of a system, since 1) there are really no killer must-haves at launch, and 2) the supply will not be so restricted in the coming weeks.

Lastly, the only people that would be seriously butthurt are immature Nintendo fanboys. A console is just a material item -- it can be bought, replaced, repaired.
---
Either God can do nothing to stop catastrophes like this, or he doesnt care to, or he doesnt exist. God is either impotent, evil, or imaginary.
#15NES_Xpert(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 1:38:12 PM
MewtwoEx posted...
I wouldve picked up the cables or the tablet, maybe it didnt break

Cables probably not but the Tablet was completely trashed. Screen cracked, broken into pieces, He stomped on it quite a bit. The Wii U system took a bit more actually. Ether way, why spend $350 on that to smash a system he could sell on ebay for triple profits? Must be some spoiled rich kid. lol
#16zepfyaPosted 11/18/2012 1:40:41 PM
Sounds like a guy who is a waste of space with no life.
#17FoppePosted 11/18/2012 1:41:31 PM
He should have smashed 10 units instead.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC