***Please read if you cannot connect to WiFi***

#71Conan1001Posted 11/29/2012 7:00:37 AMmessage detail
I can connect to the Internet but not nintendos network? Any help?
---
psn: MagnusN5
NNID: Stevethefall
#72LukathegreatPosted 12/1/2012 3:36:54 AMmessage detail
I can't connect, because I only have the Nintendo WiFi USB Connector, which doesn't seem to work with the WiiU like it did with every other console up to the 3DS.
Great move, Nintendo.
#73ChosenoneknuxPosted 12/1/2012 3:59:25 AMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#74huyiPosted 12/1/2012 8:20:11 AMmessage detail(edited)
Conan1001 posted...
I can connect to the Internet but not nintendos network? Any help?

same, can't create a nintendo network id, gives a error code every time "please try again later"

error code 102-2128.
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1
#75MikeachuPosted 12/1/2012 5:57:57 PMmessage detail
*Connected to Network device*
*Failed to connect to internet*

God my router's been a pain lately -_-
#76MetroidPrime666Posted 12/2/2012 4:53:09 AMmessage detail
After removing the HDD that was on top of the Wii U Wifi works flawlessly. Before it would only connect to my router but not to the Internet.
#77SONICRPosted 12/2/2012 5:44:57 AMmessage detail
darkprince25 posted...
Maybe you guys can help me.

I followed the instructions and got everything to work wireless, however my wired connection won't work at all with this router (my wireless signal is weak hence the desire for a wired connection).

I've got my old Ethernet adapter for the Wii and using a different older router I know that it works for Wii U.

My problem is that when I go to connect a wired connection on my new router (the one that I had to follow the instructions in this topic to get the wireless working) I get an error stating that a router/modem can't be detected.

The method for solving the wireless problem doesn't seem to help fix the wired connection.

So does anyone have any tips?

I have the same problem with using my Wii LAN on my U. My guess is the router detects that it's a 2nd device trying to use the same M.A.C. address so it won't connect. Reseting the router of all info would probably work but then u'd wouldn't be able to use that LAN on ur old Wii. Me, I just ordered a 2nd LAN adaptor a few days ago since I for sure want both on LAN.
---
Ghostbusters: OZARKS http://www.facebook.com/ghostbustersoftheozarks
G.A.M.E. Expo http://www.springfieldgame.com
#78LitlroxPosted 12/2/2012 7:09:15 PMmessage detail
I did everything I could to get the connect going. It works then it doesn't work, then it works then it doesn't work. I just do not understand this. Since it still does not work and has not worked for over an hour, I will have to turn on my PS3 because my connection works on that console to watch netflix.
#79Ducutzu2Posted 12/4/2012 2:32:37 AMmessage detail
Litlrox posted...
I did everything I could to get the connect going. It works then it doesn't work, then it works then it doesn't work. I just do not understand this. Since it still does not work and has not worked for over an hour, I will have to turn on my PS3 because my connection works on that console to watch netflix.

I had a similar problem with a Netgear router and it disappeared entirely after buying another (and cheaper) router made by D-Link.
#80GregsplintercelPosted 12/4/2012 7:25:16 PMmessage detail
I'm confused. I try but always get an error. this is my ip address 192.168.1.109 so what would i have to add to enter it in ?
---
THE GODS OF OLYMPUS
HAVE ABANDONED ME