Damn guys, looks like I was right

#161oxnerdPosted 11/18/2012 2:03:03 PM
Are you freaking kidding me? I traveled EVERYWHERE to find a dam console, could not for the life of me find one. I tried pre-ordering it a month ago so don't harp on me for trying to get it on launch day...
#162Marnex15Posted 11/18/2012 2:03:25 PM
Also notice how they deny that they're trolls, but they only stick around the Nintendo boards. Certainly wouldn't have seen them back then on the PS3 board when it didn't have any games, that's for damn sure.
---
Official Lord of the Wiinet of LoZ: Skyward Sword | www.zeldawtwii.proboards.com
#163mistermerkPosted 11/18/2012 2:17:34 PM
Yup, me too, Ice. They called me a troll all year because I told them it would be 1.5 to 2x the 360 in power at best. How sad is it that that seems GENEROUS now—this thing may not even outclass either of the HD twins overall! Of course, they'll still call us trolls and direct all their venom this way, instead of at Nintendo for putting out such a crappy piece of tech, over-charging for, and cutting corners along the way because they know their die-hard fanboys will gobble up whatever they put out.

I'm very disappointed and angry with Nintendo right now. If it weren't for Wii U Zelda/3d Mario/ (hopefully) HD remakes of old Zeldas I would have zero interest in this console. Damn nostalgia. Oh we'll, at least it will be retailing for much cheaper by the time those games come out.
#164Deimos259Posted 11/18/2012 2:23:00 PM
I must say that I am HIGHLY offended by your opening post and must respond by telling you to go back under your bridge, tc

Soo take that...
---
This is serious hee-ho, remember that.
#165jmichaelbpPosted 11/18/2012 2:26:46 PM
mistermerk posted...
Yup, me too, Ice. They called me a troll all year because I told them it would be 1.5 to 2x the 360 in power at best. How sad is it that that seems GENEROUS now—this thing may not even outclass either of the HD twins overall! Of course, they'll still call us trolls and direct all their venom this way, instead of at Nintendo for putting out such a crappy piece of tech, over-charging for, and cutting corners along the way because they know their die-hard fanboys will gobble up whatever they put out.

I'm very disappointed and angry with Nintendo right now. If it weren't for Wii U Zelda/3d Mario/ (hopefully) HD remakes of old Zeldas I would have zero interest in this console. Damn nostalgia. Oh we'll, at least it will be retailing for much cheaper by the time those games come out.

Here's a mock up pic of you and the Icecream:

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/1/18405/329631-finland_and_sweden3.png

Left to right: Icecream, you, some guy.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#166EastCoastKodyPosted 11/18/2012 2:27:20 PM
stop replying to this
#167jmichaelbpPosted 11/18/2012 2:27:48 PM
Well, AC3 looks and runs better on the Wii U.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#168DowndescPosted 11/18/2012 2:27:53 PM
Seriously pals, I just can't wait the day this game will be announced...

Plants vs. Zombies U in exclusive for Zombi U... I mean Wii U...

LMFAO!
#169Fou LuPosted 11/18/2012 2:28:09 PM
Nintendo didn't short ship this time. They released enough consoles to cover the initial demand.
---
I smolder with generic rage.
#170Vidius101Posted 11/18/2012 2:31:36 PM
Wii U is pretty good.
---
Programmed Java, Python, Mat Lab, Project Alice, MS DOS and ADA.