Damn guys, looks like I was right

#181mistermerkPosted 11/18/2012 5:00:21 PM
jmichaelbp posted...
mistermerk posted...
jmichaelbp posted...
Well, AC3 looks and runs better on the Wii U.

According to who? Nintendo fans. That's not what I've heard at all. I heard BLOPS 2 looks noticeable worse as well.

Phange 2.

He has the game on the PS3 and Wii U, Wii U has smoother shadows and a more stable framerate.

Who is Phange? Is he qualified to make that kind of determination? Everyone else is saying the opposite. I guess I'll wait for Digital Foundry.
#182jmichaelbpPosted 11/18/2012 5:03:05 PM
mistermerk posted...
jmichaelbp posted...
mistermerk posted...
jmichaelbp posted...

According to who? Nintendo fans. That's not what I've heard at all. I heard BLOPS 2 looks noticeable worse as well.

Phange 2.

He has the game on the PS3 and Wii U, Wii U has smoother shadows and a more stable framerate.

Who is Phange? Is he qualified to make that kind of determination? Everyone else is saying the opposite. I guess I'll wait for Digital Foundry.

Well he has the game on both platforms.
I gave you the link to the topic in the next post.
And what did you hear?
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#183SpacedDuckPosted 11/18/2012 5:05:21 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
ZombiU flops

Console has plenty of stock in, not selling out at all

Console has components weaker than PS360

What other terrible things will this launch prove? Sorry guys :/

It's people like this TC that make wars occur and the world be the dump that it is.

You sound so so happy that you were right about something that is honestly way to soon to say anything about.

Why are you being such an immature loser dude? Seriously so you feel tough critiquing peoples purchases online on Gamefaqs?

If saying "I was right, you guys wasted you money" truly makes you feel better, I pity all those in your life and pity you.
---

Keep/Kept the Faith! Forever a member of Red Sox Nation!
#184GLDanzegoPosted 11/18/2012 5:25:05 PM
I do know this: the 3DS didn't sell out on launch day- not even close- and it's currently stomping the **** out of the Vita.

Game systems don't have to sell out day one to be great. Sad little loser trolls, on the other hand, do have to post topics like these to feel valid in life. It's the way of the world, it seems.

---
#185mistermerkPosted 11/18/2012 6:05:24 PM
jmichaelbp posted...
mistermerk posted...
jmichaelbp posted...
mistermerk posted...
jmichaelbp posted...

Phange 2.

Well he has the game on both platforms.
I gave you the link to the topic in the next post.
And what did you hear?

That it wasn't as capable as the 360 version. But I guess Phange is comparing to the PS3 version, which I didn't know was worse than the 360 version. So it could be 360>Wii U>PS3. I'm still waiting for Digital Foundry.
#186lorider25Posted 11/18/2012 7:41:15 PM
Well it looks like, the Wii U has a lot of framerate issues, every reviewer I go to seems to point this out.

A lot of reviewers agree with how I first thought, that the tablet controller is annoying and doesn't revolutionize a damn thing.

The 3rd party games are the same and sometimes look worse than on a Ps3 or Xbox. The controls are set up way different than every other consoles ( Why would they do that?)

The main title (ZombiU) was a flop as far as gameplay mechanics.

As a Nintendo fan (but not a fanboy) I've got to say, I knew this would be a subpar system and I wish the fans would stop denying so hard that it isn't.

It's not the end of the world though. They also still have time before the other next gen systems come out. Maybe they can redeem themselves, but as it stands right now, the system is nothing special.
#187Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 11:26:23 PM
Well it looks like, the Wii U has a lot of framerate issues, every reviewer I go to seems to point this out.

A lot of reviewers agree with how I first thought, that the tablet controller is annoying and doesn't revolutionize a damn thing.

The 3rd party games are the same and sometimes look worse than on a Ps3 or Xbox. The controls are set up way different than every other consoles ( Why would they do that?)

As a Nintendo fan (but not a fanboy) I've got to say, I knew this would be a subpar system and I wish the fans would stop denying so hard that it isn't.

It's not the end of the world though. They also still have time before the other next gen systems come out. Maybe they can redeem themselves, but as it stands right now, the system is nothing special.

Indeed, sucks that the fanboys are so crazily devoted though.
#188Marnex15Posted 11/19/2012 12:16:09 AM
lorider25 posted...

Where did you get all of that from? What reviewers said that stuff?
---
Official Lord of the Wiinet of LoZ: Skyward Sword | www.zeldawtwii.proboards.com
#189squatch22Posted 11/19/2012 1:13:31 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...

Yeah, the Sony fanboys are crazily devoted to constantly hating on Nintendo systems
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#190earvcunananPosted 11/19/2012 1:17:01 AM

To me, it seems like you're devoted to trolling anything Wii U related for some reason.
---
~~
~~