Damn guys, looks like I was right

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Damn guys, looks like I was right
4 years ago#41
Sucks that the fan trolls feel the need to attack me when their console launch is a lame duck :/
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
4 years ago#42
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Sucks that the fan trolls feel the need to attack me when their console launch is a lame duck :/

Sucks that the fan trolls need to bash games they never even try.
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
4 years ago#43

im having fun with the games so far im not sure what the issue is... i base opinions on games based on personal experience and not by reviews
4 years ago#44
Omar_Comin_Yo posted...
Okay seriously, anyone who touts that "zOMG reviews dont matter decide fo yoself" crap needs to give it a rest. Reviews sure as hell matter when you're deciding on whether or not to spend $50-$60 on a game. No, sorry, I'm not going to just toss out that much to "decide for myself."

Thundercat
Senor/ice cream
Omar comin
Linetrix
etc.

They are all here.

Hide yo Wii U's hide yo Wii's they trollin everybody out here.
"Grab life by the horns and shake it till it moos "
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
4 years ago#45
pikachupwnage posted...
Omar_Comin_Yo posted...
Okay seriously, anyone who touts that "zOMG reviews dont matter decide fo yoself" crap needs to give it a rest. Reviews sure as hell matter when you're deciding on whether or not to spend $50-$60 on a game. No, sorry, I'm not going to just toss out that much to "decide for myself."

Thundercat
Senor/ice cream
Omar comin
Linetrix
etc.

They are all here.

So, you declare a reasonable sense of logical thinking to be trolling? Are you a Republican, by any chance?
All in the game, yo
4 years ago#46
CVG - 8.4

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/379071/reviews/zombiu-review-survival-horror-makes-a-bloody-comeback-review/?page=3#top_banner
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
4 years ago#47
Aww the troll pack has made a nice home here.
Remember Senor, crafter of love.
President of the NDF
4 years ago#48
Omar_Comin_Yo posted...

christ, thank you. i'm sick of the fanboys saying that crap everytime their game gets a bad review. no, i'm not made of money and i'm not spending a lot just to see whether or not the game really is crap.
4 years ago#49
Omar_Comin_Yo posted...
pikachupwnage posted...
Omar_Comin_Yo posted...

Thundercat
Senor/ice cream
Omar comin
Linetrix
etc.

They are all here.

So, you declare a reasonable sense of logical thinking to be trolling? Are you a Republican, by any chance?

He is, actually.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
4 years ago#50
StickMen1090 posted...

im having fun with the games so far im not sure what the issue is... i base opinions on games based on personal experience and not by reviews

Yeah, Senor doesnt have personal experiences.
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Damn guys, looks like I was right

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived