Damn guys, looks like I was right

#41Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 10:46:17 AM
Sucks that the fan trolls feel the need to attack me when their console launch is a lame duck :/
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#42squatch22Posted 11/18/2012 10:47:38 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Sucks that the fan trolls feel the need to attack me when their console launch is a lame duck :/

Sucks that the fan trolls need to bash games they never even try.
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#43StickMen1090Posted 11/18/2012 10:47:46 AM

im having fun with the games so far im not sure what the issue is... i base opinions on games based on personal experience and not by reviews
#44pikachupwnagePosted 11/18/2012 10:48:43 AM(edited)
Omar_Comin_Yo posted...
Okay seriously, anyone who touts that "zOMG reviews dont matter decide fo yoself" crap needs to give it a rest. Reviews sure as hell matter when you're deciding on whether or not to spend $50-$60 on a game. No, sorry, I'm not going to just toss out that much to "decide for myself."

Thundercat
Senor/ice cream
Omar comin
Linetrix
etc.

They are all here.

Hide yo Wii U's hide yo Wii's they trollin everybody out here.
---
"Grab life by the horns and shake it till it moos "
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#45Omar_Comin_YoPosted 11/18/2012 10:49:19 AM
pikachupwnage posted...
Omar_Comin_Yo posted...
Okay seriously, anyone who touts that "zOMG reviews dont matter decide fo yoself" crap needs to give it a rest. Reviews sure as hell matter when you're deciding on whether or not to spend $50-$60 on a game. No, sorry, I'm not going to just toss out that much to "decide for myself."

Thundercat
Senor/ice cream
Omar comin
Linetrix
etc.

They are all here.

So, you declare a reasonable sense of logical thinking to be trolling? Are you a Republican, by any chance?
---
All in the game, yo
#46jmichaelbpPosted 11/18/2012 10:50:31 AM
CVG - 8.4

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/379071/reviews/zombiu-review-survival-horror-makes-a-bloody-comeback-review/?page=3#top_banner
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#47Wynters387Posted 11/18/2012 10:50:50 AM
Aww the troll pack has made a nice home here.
---
Remember Senor, crafter of love.
President of the NDF
#48ECGAChPosted 11/18/2012 10:50:54 AM
Omar_Comin_Yo posted...

christ, thank you. i'm sick of the fanboys saying that crap everytime their game gets a bad review. no, i'm not made of money and i'm not spending a lot just to see whether or not the game really is crap.
#49Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 10:51:12 AM
Omar_Comin_Yo posted...
pikachupwnage posted...
Omar_Comin_Yo posted...

Thundercat
Senor/ice cream
Omar comin
Linetrix
etc.

They are all here.

So, you declare a reasonable sense of logical thinking to be trolling? Are you a Republican, by any chance?

He is, actually.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#50squatch22Posted 11/18/2012 10:52:42 AM
StickMen1090 posted...

im having fun with the games so far im not sure what the issue is... i base opinions on games based on personal experience and not by reviews

Yeah, Senor doesnt have personal experiences.
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png