Damn guys, looks like I was right

#51Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 9:52:59 AM
ECGACh posted...
Omar_Comin_Yo posted...
Okay seriously, anyone who touts that "zOMG reviews dont matter decide fo yoself" crap needs to give it a rest. Reviews sure as hell matter when you're deciding on whether or not to spend $50-$60 on a game. No, sorry, I'm not going to just toss out that much to "decide for myself."

christ, thank you. i'm sick of the fanboys saying that crap everytime their game gets a bad review. no, i'm not made of money and i'm not spending a lot just to see whether or not the game really is crap.

Exactly, reviews are there for a reason lol.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#52pikachupwnagePosted 11/18/2012 9:53:43 AM(edited)
Omar_Comin_Yo posted...
pikachupwnage posted...
Omar_Comin_Yo posted...
Okay seriously, anyone who touts that "zOMG reviews dont matter decide fo yoself" crap needs to give it a rest. Reviews sure as hell matter when you're deciding on whether or not to spend $50-$60 on a game. No, sorry, I'm not going to just toss out that much to "decide for myself."

Thundercat
Senor/ice cream
Omar comin
Linetrix
etc.

They are all here.

Hide yo Wii U's hide yo Wii's they trollin everybody out here.

So, you declare a reasonable sense of logical thinking to be trolling? Are you a Republican, by any chance?

Yes I am. More a conservative actually.

As for your post

http://lh6.ggpht.com/-JKxMXVa-FCs/T4mTckSiXXI/AAAAAAAAABU/z0X4PafHNyw/vgcats-loool.jpg
---
"Grab life by the horns and shake it till it moos "
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#53mini_blightPosted 11/18/2012 9:53:24 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Poor guys, it's the 3DS launch all over again.

'Steel Diver was a good game!!!!"

You just doomed the PS4 to a fate worse than Vita's. lol

I wish people would actually read the reviews passed the number, guess that takes reading skill though.

And go look on neogaf if you would like, the RAM is confirmed slower lol. Not sure how much weaker the CPU is.

And you can buy Wii Us at most stores still lol

Why are you here? Go back to Sonygaf. People leave that place for good reason, you know.

You could also buy Wiis at most stores when it first launched, too. Not that you're here to do anything other than your usual passive-aggressive trolling.
#54DaMan1900Posted 11/18/2012 9:54:05 AM
only thing im laughing about right now is the lack of demand for the console(at least in my area) i can go to almost ANY shop that sales video games and pick up the basic or deluxe lol. i remember saying i may pick one up sometime during the holidays and got "lmao if you can find one lol" if i want one right now i can drive 5 mins to walmart and pick up a deluxe xD
---
Ex Sony Fanboy
#55Omar_Comin_YoPosted 11/18/2012 9:54:11 AM
Omar_Comin_Yo posted...
pikachupwnage posted...
Omar_Comin_Yo posted...

Thundercat
Senor/ice cream
Omar comin
Linetrix
etc.

They are all here.

Hide yo Wii U's hide yo Wii's they trollin everybody out here.

So, you declare a reasonable sense of logical thinking to be trolling? Are you a Republican, by any chance?

He is, actually.

Makes sense.

Ahh, Ninty drones. Your tears are delicious.
---
All in the game, yo
#56squatch22Posted 11/18/2012 9:55:03 AM
DaMan1900 posted...
only thing im laughing about right now is the lack of demand for the console(at least in my area) i can go to almost ANY shop that sales video games and pick up the basic or deluxe lol. i remember saying i may pick one up sometime during the holidays and got "lmao if you can find one lol" if i want one right now i can drive 5 mins to walmart and pick up a deluxe xD

Pics or it didnt happen
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#57StickMen1090Posted 11/18/2012 9:56:35 AM
ECGACh posted...
Omar_Comin_Yo posted...

christ, thank you. i'm sick of the fanboys saying that crap everytime their game gets a bad review. no, i'm not made of money and i'm not spending a lot just to see whether or not the game really is crap.

so what is the verdict if a game gets loads of good reviews and some bad ones?
#58squatch22Posted 11/18/2012 9:57:51 AM
StickMen1090 posted...
ECGACh posted...
Omar_Comin_Yo posted...

so what is the verdict if a game gets loads of good reviews and ONE bad one?

If its a Nintendo game, it means its crap and Senor will bash it for months without actually playing it.
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#59GigaVoltsPosted 11/18/2012 9:58:18 AM
Senor, I congratulate you. This is going to get to 500 isn't it?This is a troll topic. It was made using things you knew fanboys would get their socks off for. Smart guy.
---
The NEW GigaVolts Seal of Approval.
http://i.imgur.com/KH8u3.png
#60jmichaelbpPosted 11/18/2012 9:58:21 AM
StickMen1090 posted...
ECGACh posted...
Omar_Comin_Yo posted...

so what is the verdict if a game gets loads of good reviews and some bad ones?

It has 5 high ones (9.7, 9.2, 9, 8.4, 8), 1 okay/decent review (7) and 3 low ones (6.3, 5, 4.5).
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.