• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Damn! BRICKED!
3 years ago#21
It would only brick if the power went out while the update was being applied. Internet connection is not needed for that part. So... care to change your story TC?
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
"And like that... *poof* he's gone."
3 years ago#22
Sorry, I worked on the problem for awhile but couldn't fixed it, and then my Mom and I went out for lunch..

The console DID brick because my Internet went out! I don't know much about electronics and how it works, but that is what happened. I press the power button and the console comes to life, but there is nothing on the screen where there was before.
my oblivion char: Lizard Dude, level 67 Argonian warrior!
ph33r the lizard!
3 years ago#23
emagdnE posted...
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha..... oh wow

they couldn't even be assed to include a ****ing resume download feature for dropped internet connections?! (which is more common than you think, America has pretty sucky internet)

I shouldn't be laughing, as much as I enjoy things blowing up in Iwata's face, he is still using the Nintendo name to commit these failures

there was a time where Nintendo was ahead of the times (see: N64DD), but now they stumble merely playing catchup.....

it's sad to see a once great company reduced to this, really

You must have serious issues with Apple then
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Damn! BRICKED!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived