Almost EVERY review mentions terrible graphics, not as good as PS3/360

#11XciteMe(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 12:30:26 PM
TheRaging_Gamer posted...
one IGN review mentioned that Ninja Gaiden 3 on Wii U doesn't look as good as the ps3/xbox 360 version.

But not Arkham City or AC3 or Darksiders 2

BOTH the Arkahm City and Darksiders II reviews mention the games on Wii U don't look as good as the 360/PS3 counterparts. Learn to read.
---
Don't hate me just 'cause you ain't me.
I'm a boy.
#12Golden MavenPosted 11/18/2012 12:30:47 PM
faris_ruhi posted...
Nah, more like inexperienced devs.

The problem with that excuse is that the Wii-U is running on "charted" hardware that was streamlined for its design. We're talking about 6 year old hardware here.
#13FreezaSamaPosted 11/18/2012 12:31:44 PM
faris_ruhi posted...
Nah, more like inexperienced devs. Wii U is most likely more powerful than both the 360 and ps3. Probably will take a year or two for devs to push out better looking graphics.

Yeah, but by that time, Sony and Microsoft will be readying their new machines for launch. Nintendo had a nice lead here getting to retail first, and they'll have blown it by putting out underpowered hardware. Graphics aren't everything, but come on...
---
"Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me." -Vergere
#14SagadegoPosted 11/18/2012 12:32:43 PM
danielmaynard posted...
XciteMe topic, nothing to see here folks.

indeed this loser trolls the vita boards as well!
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#15Milox3Posted 11/18/2012 12:33:05 PM
Only games I have read that look worse are Madden and Ninja Gaiden.

I saw batman with my own eyes and it's different, just like ps3/xbox360. Wii U seems to be a bit slower in loading textures, but lightning looks better.

Assassin's Creed III has been said to be the better version on the Wii U as well.
---
3DS: 3265 5151 2528
W2: 2151 6007 1173 RE.net: HuskyTheMilo
#16cvmckenziePosted 11/18/2012 12:33:06 PM
theres a gametrailers comparison floating around somewhere on the board. that's what it's talking about. It's unfortuneately correct, but it fails to realize that these imperfections arent knocks against the system so much as they're statements about how much effort publishers ended up putting into the wii u ports.

from the looks of things, they got games running without bugs and clicked 'ship'
---
Modern Gamers are whiney, over-sensitive casuals that THINK
they're hardcore AND smart. It's true: They're like GFAQS mods.
#17jmichaelbpPosted 11/18/2012 12:35:13 PM
XciteMe posted...
TheRaging_Gamer posted...
one IGN review mentioned that Ninja Gaiden 3 on Wii U doesn't look as good as the ps3/xbox 360 version.

But not Arkham City or AC3 or Darksiders 2

BOTH the Arkahm City and Darksiders II reviews mention the games on Wii U don't look as good as the 360/PS3 counterparts. Learn to read.

Link + quote.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#18faris_ruhiPosted 11/18/2012 12:36:09 PM
FreezaSama posted...
faris_ruhi posted...
Nah, more like inexperienced devs. Wii U is most likely more powerful than both the 360 and ps3. Probably will take a year or two for devs to push out better looking graphics.

Yeah, but by that time, Sony and Microsoft will be readying their new machines for launch. Nintendo had a nice lead here getting to retail first, and they'll have blown it by putting out underpowered hardware. Graphics aren't everything, but come on...

That's not the point being discussed in this topic.
---
PSN: SYRAPH , GT: TheRealSyraph
Backlog on hold. Currently playing: Halo 4
#19PavelChanPosted 11/18/2012 12:36:39 PM
I remember when the PS3 fans blamed lazy developers early on, and yet here we are five years later and the biggest sellers of the year (callof duty) still have issues on PS3.
#20aredd007Posted 11/18/2012 12:38:02 PM
Why can't Nintendo make graphics better than 7 year old systems? A nutless monkey could but Nintendo can't. What does that say about Nintendo?