Almost EVERY review mentions terrible graphics, not as good as PS3/360

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Almost EVERY review mentions terrible graphics, not as good as PS3/360

User Info: fire2box

fire2box
4 years ago#41
I dont see what your issue is TC's its a known fact consoles are notably weaker in power then the run of the mill gaming computer.

Before you go "lol, but you have to pay like 2,000 dollars for a macbook!"

1. PC gaming isn't on a macbook.
2. the cost of games are far lower then console games and totally offset and save costs in the long run.

Hell you can even build a decent gaming rig for 650ish for gaming at 720P (what PS3/360 and Wii U likely will only ever support asides HD remakes.)
Roswill Challenger case | ASRock B75 PRO3 | Ivy bridge i5 3570k @3.40GHz | 8 GB G Skill ripsaw DDR3 @ 1600 | single XFX 7870 GHz edition | OCZ 600W modular PSU

User Info: Venomscarnage

Venomscarnage
4 years ago#42
You know what I find so funny about all these topics. People nowadays get so damn technical about this or that when it comes to a console. Is it so rare to see someone just simply enjoy something and not have to be all Siskel and Ebert about something?
Host of The Dragoncast (http://www.dragonblogger.com/category/podcast/)
and "Press Start" over at BlogTalkRadio.com

User Info: Wynters387

Wynters387
4 years ago#43
jmichaelbp posted...
Wynters387 posted...
jmichaelbp posted...
TheFlamingC posted...
Uh. Reviews have been saying Batman and Darksiders look the same.

Yeah TC's trolling out his @$$.

He has to do something with his a**. His"partner" is too busy sitting in the shower contemplating the mistake of dating Xciteme which lead to his discharge from the military.

lol, I feel sorry for his partner.

I do too. Loving Xciteme is like loving Golem in LotR. Can you imagine how horrible boinking up a vile creature like Golem is?
Remember Senor, crafter of love.
President of the NDF

User Info: halomonkey1_3_5

halomonkey1_3_5
4 years ago#44
I dont see what your issue is TC's its a known fact consoles are notably weaker in power then the run of the mill gaming computer.

Before you go "lol, but you have to pay like 2,000 dollars for a macbook!"

1. PC gaming isn't on a macbook.
2. the cost of games are far lower then console games and totally offset and save costs in the long run.

Hell you can even build a decent gaming rig for 650ish for gaming at 720P (what PS3/360 and Wii U likely will only ever support asides HD remakes.)

I built a $500 PC two years ago that crushes the 360/PS3. $500 now should put you over the 720/PS4 barring any kind of major advancement between now and then.
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest

User Info: Voxwik

Voxwik
4 years ago#45
Overblown exaggerations aside, at the least it's crystal clear by now that the Wii U is not significantly more powerful than the other two.

User Info: huyi

huyi
4 years ago#46
lowuw posted...
Gamesradar had a video comparison of Ninja Gaiden on Wii U and 360, the Wii U clearly looked better.

link pls.
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1

User Info: XciteMe

XciteMe
4 years ago#47
lowuw posted...
Gamesradar had a video comparison of Ninja Gaiden on Wii U and 360, the Wii U clearly looked better.

link pls.

XD
Don't hate me just 'cause you ain't me.
I'm a boy.

User Info: jmichaelbp

jmichaelbp
4 years ago#48
huyi posted...
lowuw posted...

link pls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUC8Qe4FsL4
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.

User Info: OoSubaruoO

OoSubaruoO
4 years ago#49
Xciteme man!
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062

User Info: Chargrilled

Chargrilled
4 years ago#50
Ive yet to see any game whatsoever run at native 1080p

So much for the list of games, including zombiu, saying thry would
GT : DeadJericho / PSN : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Almost EVERY review mentions terrible graphics, not as good as PS3/360

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived