Almost EVERY review mentions terrible graphics, not as good as PS3/360

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Almost EVERY review mentions terrible graphics, not as good as PS3/360

User Info: FFXIgaiaknight

FFXIgaiaknight
4 years ago#51
black ops 2 on WiiU looks fantastic and slightly better than the 360 version but darksiders 2 is slightly not as good.
Currently Playing: Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (3DS)
3DS FC : 4124 - 5007 - 1536

User Info: jmichaelbp

jmichaelbp
4 years ago#52
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
black ops 2 on WiiU looks fantastic and slightly better than the 360 version but darksiders 2 is slightly not as good.

How do you know?

Is there a review stating this?
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.

User Info: FFXIgaiaknight

FFXIgaiaknight
4 years ago#53
jmichaelbp posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...

How do you know?

Is there a review stating this?

i have both versions of both games and there is some points in darksiders 2 where the textures look meh but the game is still a very gorgeous game.
Currently Playing: Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (3DS)
3DS FC : 4124 - 5007 - 1536

User Info: stop3

stop3
4 years ago#54
Bad ports doesn't mean bad hardware. I was pretty sure all the 3rd party ports would suck anyway.

User Info: MotiJr

MotiJr
4 years ago#55
It's a mixed bag Xciteboy. Some games are ported over really well while others are not as well done. I assume it involves more than just picking up a game from one system and putting it on another, especially a new system.
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.

User Info: huyi

huyi
4 years ago#56
jmichaelbp posted...
huyi posted...
lowuw posted...
Gamesradar had a video comparison of Ninja Gaiden on Wii U and 360, the Wii U clearly looked better.

link pls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUC8Qe4FsL4

WTH man?!, they cut out chunks of the content from the xbox 360/ps3 version, i don't care if it looks better, the content has been saturated! i'm being very cautious about buying 3rd party titles on the wii U from here on out.
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1

User Info: MotiJr

MotiJr
4 years ago#57
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUC8Qe4FsL4

If you're talking about the change in cutscenes, they were changed to be more in line with Ryu's personality. I assume they decided that with the original, they made a wrong decision by making him so heartless.
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.

User Info: NoelXYeul

NoelXYeul
4 years ago#58
ITT: People who bought a WiiU to play ports. Silly gamers, Nintendo is for exclusives.
Top 5 Hottest Cutest/Final Fantasy Girls IMO: Yuel>>Garnet>>Vanille>>Rikku>>Penelo
Top 3 Final Fantasies: XIII-2>IX>Tactics

User Info: Dark_Link92

Dark_Link92
4 years ago#59
Lazy ports.
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!

User Info: Catcher_Freeman

Catcher_Freeman
4 years ago#60
The system has been launched now, can all of you terrible trolls go away?

We don't need you anymore.
Swagodile's alt.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Almost EVERY review mentions terrible graphics, not as good as PS3/360

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived