ZombiU Receives a 7, 8, another 8, 8.4, 8.8, 9, 9.2, and a 9.7

#11Nightmares_Posted 11/18/2012 2:46:44 PM
2 most popular game sites gave this game a very low score, specially GameSpot, a 4.5/10 ouch. I was having my doubts at first, but now I'm glad I did not preorder a Wii U.
---
I'm your worst nightmare.
#12Huey_Freeman216Posted 11/18/2012 2:46:52 PM
ZombiU is fun. I'm playing it now. I bought it knowing the scores and I'm enjoying it. Think Day Z in a smaller, more controlled world with no survivors.
---
::=::TheMac585::=::PSN_/:::\_XBL_::=::aka Mac585::=::
#13Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 11/18/2012 2:47:13 PM
Sol_Clyde posted...
Can't spell 'ignore IGN' without IGN.

Fine put IGN's on there.

They are at least more credible thn Gameinformer.

Why because the score is higher?
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#14squatch22Posted 11/18/2012 2:47:28 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
lol at fanboys leaving out the worst reviews.

lol @ fan trolls only using the worst reviews.
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#15STE573Posted 11/18/2012 2:47:38 PM
I love how you're omitting the bad reviews, thats not fanboyish at all...

I'm still getting ZombiU on release (in UK), don't care what reviewers are saying at this point because honestly I like the look of it, I'm also getting Ninja Gaiden and I'm dabbling with the idea of Arkham City.
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, psn ID- X-STE-90-X Currently playing- Far Cry 2 (360), Kingdoms of Amalur (360), Pokemon Red (GBA), Pokemon Blue (GBA)
#16Element_PearlPosted 11/18/2012 2:48:11 PM
Gamespot also gave Monster Hunter a 4.2 on PS2 when it initially released. You know, that game that went on to sell millions and single handedly keep the PSP alive for Sony.
---
Official Censored Element of the Fraternal Order of Monster Hunter Gentlemen.
#17DTY3Posted 11/18/2012 2:49:35 PM
Pandaman, add the two low reviews. Your point will still get across: There are more great reviews than badones.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.
#18El_ZaggyPosted 11/18/2012 2:49:41 PM
lol why ignore the bad reviews ?

ahhhh yes of course it's nintendo console. let's all pretend the games on the console are goods. that way people can live without having to think about the money they loss buying bad stuff.

Yes! Let's convince ourselves that everything is good! Let's justify all the money spent!
#19HungoverHero777Posted 11/18/2012 2:49:47 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Yup. All 2 of them.
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree:2 Disagree:0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#20SpacedDuckPosted 11/18/2012 2:51:04 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

If I could do one thing it would be go back in time and murder the loser who invented this fanboy nonsense.

I own all current systems and even I see what the TC is talking about.

There's many good review and indeed 2 poor ones. In my opinion the many good ones out weigh the two poor ones from sites who are frequently biased to recycled games like Call of Duty.

How in the world does using frigging logic become someone being a fanboy?

People who pull the fanboy card including the idiot who will likely also call me a fanboy in reply to my current post should just be punched in the face constantly until they promise to never use that word again.
---

Keep/Kept the Faith! Forever a member of Red Sox Nation!